Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself... Again

jordie1892

Wassup y'all?

I realised its time for my yearly appearance on the forum to say hi! 

For those that don't know me, my name is Jordie, I'm 23 from the UK. I joined this forum back in 2013, though have been involved in this wonderful community since 2009. I haven't been gaming much (at all) over the last few years,  nor participating on the forum, instead taking some time to focus on the real world. Regardless, it's always nice to come back seeing familiar names.

I don't want to make any promises that I'll be a super active member, nor that I'll be online too often, but with Fallout and Red Dead 2 coming out, I'm more likely now than ever 😂.

How are you all doing?

Wassup y'all?

I realised its time for my yearly appearance on the forum to say hi! 

For those that don't know me, my name is Jordie, I'm 23 from the UK. I joined this forum back in 2013, though have been involved in this wonderful community since 2009. I haven't been gaming much (at all) over the last few years,  nor participating on the forum, instead taking some time to focus on the real world. Regardless, it's always nice to come back seeing familiar names.

I don't want to make any promises that I'll be a super active member, nor that I'll be online too often, but with Fallout and Red Dead 2 coming out, I'm more likely now than ever [emoji23].

How are you all doing?
Jordie!! How is real world life going for you?! there's never any pressure to be super active buddy, just glad you're alive and well [emoji16] We'll always be here to brighten your day [emoji41]

RDR2 looks great and if it gives us some more lolz like GTA FG Fridays then happy days.

Did you ever pick up your footy again?

16 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Hi fella...about time you changed that avatar, you can’t possibly look that young after all these years!

He's been my Avatar forever! Never changing 😂

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Jordie!! How is real world life going for you?! there's never any pressure to be super active buddy, just glad you're alive and well emoji16.png We'll always be here to brighten your day emoji41.png

RDR2 looks great and if it gives us some more lolz like GTA FG Fridays then happy days.

Did you ever pick up your footy again?

Hey!

Real life is going well! I've had a pretty major promotion at work, I'm now the UK Marketing Manager, so that's keeping me busy! Still at the gym most weekdays, then partying weekends, so can't complain 😂

I played about half a season last season, though decided I just wasn't feeling it like I used to. Something about being hungover in a cold field on a Saturday morning wasn't appealing to me 😂

How have things been with you?

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

You gotta come and ask Lee why he hates Salah and LFC so much, not complaining personally, but I thought you should knowemoji1787.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It's probably a jealousy thing. It's fine, I understand 😉😂

Ha! It's the lil' wizard!

Hello again stranger, always a pleasure to see you around these parts. Hope you're well, if you're bored find a copy of GTA V and come race with us tonight. You'll have caught up the last year in a single minute :)

Cheerio! 

banlol.png

29 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Ha! It's the lil' wizard!

Hello again stranger, always a pleasure to see you around these parts. Hope you're well, if you're bored find a copy of GTA V and come race with us tonight. You'll have caught up the last year in a single minute :)

Cheerio! 

Yo!

I'm actually at a house party tonight, and a school reunion tomorrow. Probs easiest for me on weekdays these days! I'll try and grab a copy over the weekend 😉

On 10/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, jordie1892 said:

He's been my Avatar forever! Never changing 😂

Hey!

Real life is going well! I've had a pretty major promotion at work, I'm now the UK Marketing Manager, so that's keeping me busy! Still at the gym most weekdays, then partying weekends, so can't complain 😂

I played about half a season last season, though decided I just wasn't feeling it like I used to. Something about being hungover in a cold field on a Saturday morning wasn't appealing to me 😂

How have things been with you?

It's probably a jealousy thing. It's fine, I understand 😉😂

All good my friend, family and kids still crazy as ever but better to hear from you bud :D

Hangovers are a bitch if you played Saturday league, they expect too much imo these days. Sunday League was the perfect mix of full on footy for 90 mins then have great banter with the lads.

Awesome news to hear you're progressing too! Exec in no time I'm sure... 😎

Oh, and nobody's perfect Jordie. You have must have so much fun supporting that club 😁 (nice to also see Phil try and stir things up, bloody cockney nobjockey 😘)

All good my friend, family and kids still crazy as ever but better to hear from you bud [emoji3]

Hangovers are a bitch if you played Saturday league, they expect too much imo these days. Sunday League was the perfect mix of full on footy for 90 mins then have great banter with the lads.

Awesome news to hear you're progressing too! Exec in no time I'm sure... [emoji41]

Oh, and nobody's perfect Jordie. You have must have so much fun supporting that club [emoji16] (nice to also see Phil try and stir things up, bloody cockney nobjockey [emoji8])

Chief Cockney nob jockey Lee, chief.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg