BO4 Zombies

J4MES OX4D

I played Zombies on the Weekend with Randoms. 

I quite enjoyed it actually. I played the IX map and my best game was 38 levels. I would imagine with a better coordinated team it could have been better

Any of you guys playing it?

On 1/14/2019 at 3:44 PM, cyberninja2601 said:

I played Zombies on the Weekend with Randoms. 

I quite enjoyed it actually. I played the IX map and my best game was 38 levels. I would imagine with a better coordinated team it could have been better

Any of you guys playing it?

I haven’t played in ages but we managed to get quite far with the story on IX. Would definitely be up for playing some more, just need to find some free time at the moment.

Haven't actually bothered with zombies for a few cod's now, they're too complicated and other done now.

Bring back more simplistic zombie survival games like when they were first included in WaW.

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

Haven't actually bothered with zombies for a few cod's now, they're too complicated and other done now.

Bring back more simplistic zombie survival games like when they were first included in WaW.

Zombies does feel like a convoluted linear quest that could be opened up if you can have checkpoints through it or different phases where it didn't feel just like a horde mode where you run around to try and find the place you have to press X on.

Maybe a little more where you can jump in and out of a Zombies space and do certain steps would work better.

I do enjoy the concept but if you missed the start you just shoot things whilst waiting for the most experienced person to do the next task. Good for a few games I've found.