Festival of the Lost 2018

GazzaGarratt

5 hours ago, Baabcat said:

I think I just got the two more, and ticked off the Triumph. Think that gives you an emblem! What more do you want !

Seems like you don’t get one for each branch. I completed 6 levels two times but only popped up 5 frag souls. 

I need noe more nightmare kill to get the third mask upgrade which is sigificantly do more damage to enemies. I struggle to kill anything after level 5.

Am up to 39. Did three bounties.  A bit lame that you only get 1 soul for doing 5 Lost Sectors though. 

And the grind is getting a bit tedious. 

5 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Seems like you don’t get one for each branch. I completed 6 levels two times but only popped up 5 frag souls. 

I need noe more nightmare kill to get the third mask upgrade which is sigificantly do more damage to enemies. I struggle to kill anything after level 5.

Am up to 39. Did three bounties.  A bit lame that you only get 1 soul for doing 5 Lost Sectors though. 

I agree the reward for bounties is sad, I did what was easy while doing other things, time wise it's better to run another haunted forest rather than 5 sectors, aint got time for that shit.....unless you need it to complete the 15 for the weekly.

19 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I think it is if you 1) want a guaranteed 600 Power level gun 2) want a fairly easy grind to get it 3) a decent AR that is slightly better than Origin Story which can still do some damage in PvP.

18 hours ago, techno said:

I've found a majority of the time randoms actually seem to get this mode and want to do it right, the level 7 I did was with randoms and we got onto the 7th level with 10 seconds to spare so reviving was the only way to make it through that level 7. The grind for the auto rifle isn't anywhere near what I thought it would be and if you need a light boost its worth it. The gun I found wasn't too bad and I used it in iron banner 

It's all about the reviving, I agree Gary.

8 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

The idea of the bounties is that it offers choice. Some will be a little off but you work out what is more rewarding if that's what matters to you and focus on those. I really don't think this is a hard grind at all.

2 hours ago, techno said:

I agree the reward for bounties is sad, I did what was easy while doing other things, time wise it's better to run another haunted forest rather than 5 sectors, aint got time for that shit.....unless you need it to complete the 15 for the weekly.

Exactly this. They've thought about it and put the higher rewards around the stuff that is more exciting to do. And the fact that they know it's only a 3 week event, a few cosmetics to chase for abit of fun, and it's free. No point in putting a huge grind linked to it.

We've also got the questions that comes next Tuesday, with the hope of getting the lightly exotic THUNDERLOOOOOOOOORD as a reward. Really excited for Machine Guns coming back.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb