Leftover Game Keys

Now have a copy of Teslagrad to a good home.

This game; https://store.steampowered.com/app/249590/Teslagrad/

Please note that the key needs redeeming by January 31st, 2019! So don't miss out.
If no one has taken it, I'll give it a whirl [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, Spacedeck said:

@GazzaGarratt The Division and Dirt Rally aren't time limited, so feel free to have them. I too have many games I've never touched, so don't worry about not getting round to play them. 

It's either give them here or on another forum I visit, that one has some massive leeches who I swear are trying to profit from freebies, the fact they will request a free game in 90% of the threads posted pisses me off. 

Give it a few more days then and if not, I'll grab the codes off you! Cheers mate!

On 12/11/2018 at 4:00 PM, phil bottle said:

I have a copy of Metal Gear Solid V for PC (Steam) if anyone fancies it. Just PM me and I'll pass you the key.

Also have Resident Evil Revelations on Steam going too...

Turns out I can't play that Resident Evil.  The way the screen jitters and moves, particularly the quick turn, makes me ill.  I've tried 3 times with various screen settings and get "car sick" feelings and have to put it away after 15 minutes or less.  The only other game that's done that to me was Rage.

Metal Gear has been a lot of fun, though I'm completely lost in the story.  I played the original on NES back in the day, and the one where Snake is old now on PS3.  I'm not familiar at all with the lore of the game that's been built up or WTF is going on here.  Game play is fun, though.  I mean, who doesn't love a game about using horse poo to cause cars to spin out and using light bondage to improve employee morale?

6 hours ago, Docwagon said:

Turns out I can't play that Resident Evil.  The way the screen jitters and moves, particularly the quick turn, makes me ill.  I've tried 3 times with various screen settings and get "car sick" feelings and have to put it away after 15 minutes or less.  The only other game that's done that to me was Rage.

Metal Gear has been a lot of fun, though I'm completely lost in the story.  I played the original on NES back in the day, and the one where Snake is old now on PS3.  I'm not familiar at all with the lore of the game that's been built up or WTF is going on here.  Game play is fun, though.  I mean, who doesn't love a game about using horse poo to cause cars to spin out and using light bondage to improve employee morale?

Ha ha I forgot some of the things you end up doing, Metal Gear is a great game, looks and plays really well, and some of the ideas are totally nuts. I think the ending is kind of strange but I think the director parting ways with the company contributed to that.

I hear that RE 5 and 6 were pretty weak and more about action than scares, so you're probably not missing much there!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You should get back on a PS4 @Docwagon and play the new Resident Evil 2. That's a seriously well made RE game.

If you want to try The Division or Dirt Rally that @Spacedeck was offering above just let us know. I haven't asked for the keys just yet.

You should get back on a PS4 [mention=30]Docwagon[/mention] and play the new Resident Evil 2. That's a seriously well made RE game.

If you want to try The Division or Dirt Rally that [mention=1600]Spacedeck[/mention] was offering above just let us know. I haven't asked for the keys just yet.
He'd be better off with Resident Evil 7. Best RE in years. Back to the scary RE and it's in first person. And it's now cheap. And I keep stopping cos it's creepy as hell.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

@GazzaGarratt I'll get around to sending you the codes tomorrow.

Also got a code for Sid Meiers Civilization V.  I assume base game without any DLC.  Also remember this isn't the latest Civ game but it is an excellent Civ game to get started with.  This is one my most played games on Steam.

[mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] I'll get around to sending you the codes tomorrow.

Also got a code for Sid Meiers Civilization V.  I assume base game without any DLC.  Also remember this isn't the latest Civ game but it is an excellent Civ game to get started with.  This is one my most played games on Steam.
Civ 5 is my favourite, didn't even bother with 6.

I had to uninstall it though, as it is impossible not to have 'one more turn' even at 3am on a work night. Dangerous game ;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 2/4/2019 at 10:29 AM, phil bottle said:

I have a copy of the first The Division game if anyone wants it.

I'll also have a copy of Vermintide 2 shortly as I already have it myself.

If you still hold this game mate, I'll gladly play it.

So ended up getting Tier 2 of the latest bundle over on Fanatical for a few games but I've got all these ready to be snapped up 👍.

Chaos Reborn

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

Moon Hunters

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

I also still have available:

Civ V

Fortune-499

Chaos Reborn

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

Moon Hunters

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Fortune-499

DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition

Toybox Turbos

Just updating list to include Toybox Turbos.

Also please can the thread be changed to Leftover Game Keys.