Leftover Game Keys

So I have some games sitting in my Humble account that I already own, so let me know what you want and I'll send them.  I don't believe keys are region locked, so hopefully anyone can redeem them.  All of these should be available as they aren't showing up as redeemed, so fingers crossed.

Fortune-499

Magicka 2

Cities in Motion 2

Dungeon of the Endless

GRID 2

Hollow Knight

All are Steam keys.

3 hours ago, SPFreely said:

Hollow Knight seems a good deal on Humble Bundle, both Steam key and DRM free, although that might be an offer exclusive in the Sept subscriber bundle, I'm not sure...

I'm not sure, I don't tend to even look for any DRM free copies.  Have you played Hollow Knight? or is it something you want to play?

10 minutes ago, Spacedeck said:

I'm not sure, I don't tend to even look for any DRM free copies.  Have you played Hollow Knight? or is it something you want to play?

Oh I got more than enough copies of it already.  One on Steam, GOG and DRM-free...although the last two are pretty much the same.  It's something I hope to get around to soon.

I have a copy of Frozen Synapse Prime (https://store.steampowered.com/app/328600/Frozen_Synapse_Prime/) for anyone who would like it.  It's in gift form though, so you'll want to add me on Steam for me to send it.  I don't know if any region restrictions are put on gift copies.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:00 PM, phil bottle said:

I have a copy of Metal Gear Solid V for PC (Steam) if anyone fancies it. Just PM me and I'll pass you the key.

Also have Resident Evil Revelations on Steam going too...

@Docwagon no-one has claimed Metal Gear or Resident Evil, still have both if you fancy? See above.

Check this thread for other games.

Also, please share laptop specs in the hardware section so we can drool👍

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 12/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, phil bottle said:

@Docwagon no-one has claimed Metal Gear or Resident Evil, still have both if you fancy? See above.

Sure, if they are still available.  

Nothing crazy on the laptop, it's this one:  https://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-nitro-5-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-1tb-hard-drive-shale-black/6212601.p?skuId=6212601

On 1/8/2019 at 2:48 AM, Docwagon said:

That's a nice laptop, you'll enjoy gaming on it, have PM'd you.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

So I bought the monthly HumbleBundle for Yakuza 0.  I already own The Division, so happy for someone else to claim this.

Just want to point out that you need to link your Uplay account to HumbleBundle to redeem as you don't receive a code.  The redemption process is all done automatically through Humble for Uplay games.  I did accidentally assign this to my Uplay account but since I already owned it, I don't think it should have done anything.  I contacted Humble support who reset the key so I can have access to gift the game.  So while I can gift this, I can't guarantee 100% it will work, but worth a try for someone who doesn't have it and is interested in the game.

On 12/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, phil bottle said:

I finished up Witcher 3 and did the first two cases in Darkside Detective.  Obviously a campy little game, but so far it's been a nice little diversion.

I finished up Witcher 3 and did the first two cases in Darkside Detective.  Obviously a campy little game, but so far it's been a nice little diversion.
Nice one, I saw it had some good reviews, wasn't sure if it's what we call a 'bus man's holiday'.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/16/2019 at 12:45 PM, phil bottle said:

Nice one, I saw it had some good reviews, wasn't sure if it's what we call a 'bus man's holiday'.

No, not really.  Definitely minimal to no overlap with actual detective work.  I finished it up.  Not sure I'd pay more than a couple bucks for the game for anyone who's considering it.

No, not really.  Definitely minimal to no overlap with actual detective work.  I finished it up.  Not sure I'd pay more than a couple bucks for the game for anyone who's considering it.
Wasn't sure if you'd understand what I meant by 'busman's holiday' but clearly you did. And clearly I was wrong about that anyway...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/18/2019 at 3:31 PM, Spacedeck said:

Now have a copy of Teslagrad to a good home.

This game; https://store.steampowered.com/app/249590/Teslagrad/

Please note that the key needs redeeming by January 31st, 2019! So don't miss out.

Any takers on this before time runs out?  I'll give it a few more days before offering it elsewhere.

Also still have The Division and Dirt Rally available! You guys don't know what you're missing!

2 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

Any takers on this before time runs out?  I'll give it a few more days before offering it elsewhere.

Also still have The Division and Dirt Rally available! You guys don't know what you're missing!

I'd really want others to have them as I don't have enough time to play them right now but if you get to the last few days Space and no one has had them, then I'll gladly take Division and Dirt Rally off you! 😀

You heard him people, make sure you say if you want these free games!

@GazzaGarratt The Division and Dirt Rally aren't time limited, so feel free to have them. I too have many games I've never touched, so don't worry about not getting round to play them. 

It's either give them here or on another forum I visit, that one has some massive leeches who I swear are trying to profit from freebies, the fact they will request a free game in 90% of the threads posted pisses me off.