FG Crucible Private Matches

GazzaGarratt

Been thinking for a while as many of us are on Destiny atm, we should take advantage of Private Matches every now and again.

If you do let us know here and also what type of things would you want to play? White guns only? Shotguns only? Supers only? Survival? Control?

Also, if we had enough interest we could a few teams of 4 together and little internal tournament if you guys wanted to? We'll definitely do this when Gambit Private Matches come along but this could be a good laugh in the meantime.

Thoughts everyone?

Yeah, and the knife only match with everyone running round trying to pick up the knife(or was it axe?)...looked like a bunch of 7 year olds playing football in the playground! [emoji23][emoji23]

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Good to hear so far then! I just don't think we do a lot of private/custom stuff in recent years and we really should. It's the balance between having time to progress your own Guardian with just having a night of pure fun and banter. I think we could make a good few teams up and as long as people are up for a good laugh and not too sweaty this would totally work.

Need to check if you can restrict to specific guns, etc.

So we tried out the Private Match modes last night and I think it was definitely good fun. Also good that you can get 6v6 aswell.

We did mostly normal settings on Control, however we did one game with Sidearms only which was good fun until somebody *cough @techno*  used a Super then someone *cough @Diddums* got a double kill with a rocket launcher! 😂 Still was hilarious as hell though!

It's a shame you can't restrict people a little further either by stopping supers and/or specific types of guns but there's enough you can think of to give it some variation.

Cheers all for the laughs, what do you reckon next time? @Diddums @techno @Misneach_ @crispymorgan @Amnotright @Bluebear @Nutcuttlit @DarkArch3typ3 @tronic44

7 hours ago, DarkArch3typ3 said:

We should do melee only. 

I think you might find people will have a problem with Shoulder Charge Titans...

I won't though 😁

9 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Bow only?

We went to Dave but as its not something you can all buy from the Collections there and then (as they're Year 2) we went through to see what was available. I'd try anything though, just need to pre-warn people if it's Year 2 gear or even Exotics.

White guns was a shout from @Bluebear which I'd be up for.