Exploration and Hidden sections

So there is a subreddit for Destiny

http://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets

The point of it is to find all the secrets in the game, of which apparently there is a ton of. I don't mean ghosts and stuff, I mean like the the fact that there are 4 alternate paths in the VoG to get around.

What about The Strangers Rifle being a key to puzzles in the VoG

Or There being a connection between the Lighthouse and the VoG

Or there being hidden symbols all around the tower, CE, and VoG

Who the hell is Horizon and what are his riddles?

Shit like this

Would this be something you guys would be interested in exploring? Also apparently Bungie is a huge fan of the Number 7, not having really played Halo, I don't understand the significance to it, but supposedly it is in Destiny as well (Current theory is there are 7 chest locations near the lamps in CE, the chest always spawns at one of them, you just have to find it)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So there is a subreddit for Destiny

http://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets

The point of it is to find all the secrets in the game, of which apparently there is a ton of. I don't mean ghosts and stuff, I mean like the the fact that there are 4 alternate paths in the VoG to get around.

What about The Strangers Rifle being a key to puzzles in the VoG

Or There being a connection between the Lighthouse and the VoG

Or there being hidden symbols all around the tower, CE, and VoG

Who the hell is Horizon and what are his riddles?

Shit like this

Would this be something you guys would be interested in exploring? Also apparently Bungie is a huge fan of the Number 7, not having really played Halo, I don't understand the significance to it, but supposedly it is in Destiny as well (Current theory is there are 7 chest locations near the lamps in CE, the chest always spawns at one of them, you just have to find it)

Thanks for sharing. We'd rather put detail here in separate threads than do the old copy/paste trick to just go and read Reddit.

I don't read Reddit, just can't understand how conversations work on there. On the odd occasion I click a link to see a sentence to grab and share here which is the best way forward if we want this place to be the place to go for our needs. [emoji106]

P.S. I think we have quite a few of them covered - have you checked to see which ones haven't and then could start separate ones for those? Just a thought [emoji847]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb