What deals are you nabbing/have nabbed this week? (or subsequent weeks)

SPFreely

Hi everyone, I didn't know where a topic of this nature would be more appropriate, so I thought general gaming chat might be the right place to start.  I was just wondering if anyone here would like to share any deals they are after or have nabbed already in the gaming sales this week.  We know there is always a Weeklong sale on Steam and GOG seems to have sales going all the time!  There is also Fanatical which I have heard mixed views about, Gamersgate etc.  If you find game shopping like being a kid in a shoot-em-up, strategic, action packed candy store, would you like to share what it is you got?

45 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I subscribe to hotukdeals.com which includes games and gaming related products. You get one email a day with no spam

Cool, I'll have to give that a go.  I recently discovered Isthereanydeal.com, but as extensive as the site is, I feel it lacks in being user friendly.  I'd just like to see a few thumbnails and not such an overwhelming list.  I'm currently checking out GOG because they are celebrating their anniversary and as such I managed to plug a few holes in my collection such as King's Quest IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.

Hello all.  I just picked up Witcher 2 for $2.99 and Witcher 3 for $19.99 on GOG.  I know Jason was a big fan of 3.  I've not been gaming very much at all lately but got myself a decent gaming laptop for Christmas this year and figured I'd give them a go.

If anyone is on Steam and is playing Tower Keepers (free to play strategy game) I've been playing that on mobile for quite a bit.  Same user name as here.  Feel free to hit me up on Discord.