Gambit Mechanics Explained and Impressions

GazzaGarratt

17 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Not too fuzzed about the ship ot sparrow but it also drops the Malfeasance quest right? 

It depends on if you're going after one of the Seals in the game. I actually think they've done a great job with Triumphs and with Seals being available, it focuses the mind to really achieve something to show your time investment and commitment. I want that Dredgen Seal badly!

Good games last night @crispymorgan @Stretch616 @iWarloch @Kemp210 @Nutcuttlit, thanks for getting me to my 2nd reset. Shame about the Meatball match kicking both Stretch and myself when killing it and other team only on 30 motes. Really dodgy if you ask me.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm not actively going for Seals and Triumphs but when I am getting close on one or more I'll go for the finish. 
That's how I was but then realised I was at 7 out of 11 so it focused the mind a little and now I'm at 9 with the 2 remaining very close. It's a nice challenge to focus on.
Let’s get together again this week, got shards of galanor and queen breaker to drop so I’m ready to knock some heads
I'm all for that. Want meatballs for days (and 2 invaders with Supers so I can smash them). I'll likely be on tonight for a few hours grinding it.

The meatball really didn't spawn that much for us last week in the Full Curse week. Bit disappointed about that. Beat it a few more times but still waiting for that ship to drop. I'd love to play more this week but it's IB with double Valor so I need to get that moving for the Redrix quest. Grrr.