Spurs new stadium will be the greatest ever built

phil bottle

At some point I'm going to get to the point where I'm going to have to fight you all.

Especially you James, bring a tool[emoji3]

Dave is off the radar and better watch his back[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

At some point I'm going to get to the point where I'm going to have to fight you all.

Especially you James, bring a toolemoji3.png

Dave is off the radar and better watch his backemoji41.png

😂😂😂 and a Merry Christmas to you as well, Phil! Watch out for the glass with the duff one way valve!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Hope you have lots of plumbers, sparkies, plasterers, etc as supporters coz I think you’re gonna need plenty of wedge in there!
This is true, and the only thing that bothers me. Price out the working class and there'll be no Tottenham.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 12/28/2018 at 1:04 PM, phil bottle said:

This is true, and the only thing that bothers me. Price out the working class and there'll be no Tottenham.

You become the new Arsenal?!?! 🙊😂

I've seen a handful of games at the Emirates over the years and it's a horrible experience. My first trip there was actually 10 years ago today with my mate to see them against Plymouth in the cup and the atmosphere was dead and we were surrounded by the prawn sandwich brigade. I went again a few months later to see them against Stoke in the Prem and it was even more quiet. I got whacked in the head with a handbag with some tart trying to locate her seat and if you remotely raised your voice, people looked round at you like you were talking too loud in a library! Ironically there's probably less legit home fans in there than there was squeezed into Highbury. A huge chunk is given away to sponsors and other community people whilst real fans get get tickets and when they do, they get ripped off. 

If Spurs don't price people out and can retain the classic Lane atmosphere, it will be amazing. However, even back at the old Lane tickets were bloody expensive - I paid £54 for a Bolton Ticket, £38 against Blackburn, £67 (i think) against Chelsea and Arsenal and £35 against Wigan and that was about a decade ago. Category C should be no more than £25-30, B £35-40 and A £45-50 but I bet the big games could be closer to £80-90.  Wish ticket prices were capped for all teams but the more these prick players get paid, fans will continue to be paying close to £1 a minute.

25 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Wonder if they bothered to make a trophy cabinet in the new stadium? Bet they made a DVD rack though😎

Well, we'll need somewhere to put the Champions League trophy, so I hope so.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Nike Eh? Suppose it's better than being called The Dorothy Perkins Stadium😎

I wish they just called it New White Hart Lane or something about that. WTF do Nike have to do with Spurs? We've only ever used their kit once in our whole history.

TBH I hate naming rights on stadiums turning them into advertising for another company. But I suppose that's the world we live in, eh.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

To be serious, I really feel that, this late, Spurs should play all their remaining home games at Wembley to make it fair for the rest of the PL teams
Please explain[emoji4]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

39 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Please explainemoji4.png

If Spurs go into their new stadium and get a emotional lift from it and play better, this is unfair on the other teams competing for top 4 places.

If they get there and it totally lacks atmosphere (like the Emirates did for Arsenal), it could affect their play which may have ramifications if they’re playing a team in the relegation battle.

Finish the season at Wembley and no-one’s affected except the Spurs income stream but I imagine Mr Levy will be making a killing from the penalty clauses anywY

I don’t know how this argument shapes up in relation to your remaining home fixtures but hopefully you can see my point?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork