Spurs new stadium will be the greatest ever built

phil bottle

Shop looks good! I remember the old main one - it used to get cramped and you'd always knock something off the hangers or get bummed by some old bloke trying to get past. I remember another one at an old disused petrol station but I take it that's long gone - it only used to do shirts and printing from what I remember.

Looks nice but.....

Tottenham warned over Champions League stadium advertisement

Tottenham have been warned by an advertising watchdog after a promotion which claimed their new stadium would be the "only place in London" to watch Champions League football this season.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has sent the club an advice notice and told them to avoid making claims they cannot fulfil.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46143481

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Sorry Phil, but coming from a construction industry background, programme “slips”, Critical Path Analysis cockups, etc always amuse me [emoji23][emoji23]
EB2B5623-5676-4B22-837F-4FE4069DDA1D.thumb.jpeg.fbb24189a3df22b8b13ce75aad7e4ad2.jpeg
Yeah, from what my mate tells me, a lot of the work wasn't done to standard and a lot of it is having to be re-done.

The locks on the toilet doors - for example - haven't stood up to use by 2000 builders and are all being replaced. They originally had rubber tips, which have all come off...

Someone's going to get it lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/december/time-capsule-takes-its-place-within-new-stadium/

Daniel Levy and members of the Club’s Board of Directors, along with John Fennelly, Club Historian, John McDermott, Head of Academy Coaching and Player Development, and representatives from the Club’s Academy teams yesterday (Wednesday 12 December, 2018) lowered our time capsule into position in the new stadium’s West Atrium.

Time capsules have traditionally been used as a means of communicating with future generations, containing key items from the time in order to provide an insight into the era. The introduction of modern technologies potentially renders traditional time capsules redundant.

Our capsule therefore contains a number of artefacts and documents that capture the emotions and passions of our time at White Hart Lane, our aspirations for the future of the Club and our predictions of how things will be in 50 years’ time, when the capsule will be opened.

Or, as the Absolute Radio DJ just said, “It’ll be opened in 2068 when the stadium opens” 😂😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork