call of duty blackops 4 hype

progamerhd

Not much.....yet! I think quite a few are still on the fence even after experiencing the betas. Still hard to gauge whether it's a great package worth the £50/$60+ or a desperate last throw of the dice for the franchise to remain in the big time.  I do think it'll be a popular game though and whilst it may not reach the heights of what the series once was, it'll still offer something for everybody.  It could also grow more popular after launch depending on its initial reception. It's gonna be an interesting few weeks up until launch so I'm sure we'll be keeping our eyes on it. 

I’m not too sure about getting it myself, although I’m pretty sure I say this every year and still end up getting it 😄

It should be cheaper than it is, since it’s basically just copy and paste from other games and there’s also no campaign.

Switched around on this personally. I'll be picking up BO4 after all[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yep. This is how I feel. When funds allow it will be mine.
Nothing I've seen has made me change my mind on this im certain I won't be bothering.
Let's see one month after release. You know that we'll be in your ear saying it's supercrazyawesomeamazinggamez. You can't resist us [emoji847]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

One of the lingering doubts I have aside from not being totally convinced about the game is the prospect of Red Dead Redemption 2 arriving 3 weeks later. The potentially fragile and split population playing BO4 could have a massive chunk taken out of it. Seems the best time to get the game would either be day one or just wait until Christmas, hopefully where the game will also have a discount in place. 

I won't be getting this on release. I don't think it's worth the RRP. 

Plus Core is unplayable for myself so I'm going to wait to see what Hardcore is like.

I'll probably pick it up at some point but I won't buy a new copy. This game should be cheaper than it is so I'm not supporting their business model.

fart.gif