new gamer from yorkshire

progamerhd

Hi i'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I have an xbox one s and the games i like to play are call of duty gta halo and forza. I'm not saying this to get sympathy or anything like that i have learning difficulties and live in a care home for adults with learning difficulties. I really enjoy making videos for my youtube channel i know there not great videos but i dont care as long as i enjoy it thats all that counts. but once again thanks for letting me join. ps if you want to check my channel out its www.youtube.com/progamerhdxbox

life is short grab it by the balls 

Welcome to the forum!

I did YouTube for exactly the same reason, as long as you enjoy it, that’s all that matters [emoji846]
Totally this!

Welcome buddy, hope you enjoy your stay at FG!

What's your top game of all time?

Hello :)

I've checked out your channel, you seem like an interesting person. I note from one of your vids that you mentioned going to a gender clinic, is this for transitioning purposes? Not judging at all btw, everyone deserves to be happy in life, but you'll soon find out that I ask the questions that everyone's wondering because I like things to be in the open as we're a family here and we want everyone to be comfortable. 

This lot might be a bunch of irritating cunts but there's no other group I'd trust with my life as much as I trust these lot. 

I'll also approve your Xbox club, feel free to expand on it, recruit, do whatever, you'll be the daddy. Also, buy a PS4 and play with us. You won't find a more fun and helpful bunch of deranged individuals on the internet, I'm willing to put money on it. 

Welcome to the club, enjoy your stay! 

PS, starting vids with "yo what's going on guys it's your boy" is a running joke here because every youtuber does it. Don't be that guy :D 

banlol.png