FG Clan Expansion

GazzaGarratt

It's  been great to see so many new faces around of late but equally existing and returning people that have been enjoying the update to Destiny and can finally see some longevity to this game.

With that in mind, we've naturally got to a point where Bungies clan restrictions mean that we have more FG people that want to play together under one banner but can't get to link up under the FG family name. Equally we've always been of the nature to help more people experience activities that they normally can't and also have fun nights with great mates and no set agenda.

So with immediate effect we'll be creating the following structure to start with:

• Forever Gaming PS4
  • Forever Gaming PC
  • Forever Gaming Xbox

This should allow for further additions that people meet along the way but not lose the fact that we are one big family. These changes will take place over the next 24 hours.

I'll take this moment to also remind all of you that whilst I may organise a ton of different Destiny activities, I do this only to help everyone here try and group up. I don't want to be the only one doing it and we've always had the principle of anyone can organise events and ask to do stuff. Its then for everyone else to see if you can help them. If there is anyone that wants to help on a more regular basis to get events up and help ask people to group up then give me a shout. You know I firmly believe FG wouldn't be here without you all. FG is for everyone. Always will be.

Any questions please let me know. Also good to get your feedback too, I want people to feel supported and also feel like they can reach out to anyone at anytime.

Cheers all. Lee

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I think you apply via the Destiny 2 companion app (other access routes are probably available) and one of the admins accepts you

Via the FG App

What he said 

Oh yeah. Forgot about that bullshit.

Via the FG App

Biron, its okay. When I'm next on I can invite you via the PS4 roster. You then can just accept it. That's if you haven't done it already.