Gran Turismo Sport Time trial

Greboth

13 hours ago, Greboth said:

Damn this combo is a tricky one! I tried the Lambo out but didn't like it as I always felt like I was understeering too much but trying the Aston Martin Valkyrie out and I can't stop spinning the damn thing!

Im gonna find it really tricky as I don't have an n800 car 😁

If you have an N600 or N700 you can up the power in car settings to make it an N800. 

I'm ok with the Lambo though, 1:15 times at the moment on automatic. 

I do like the track, you really have to learn it to get the corners.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

If you have an N600 or N700 you can up the power in car settings to make it an N800. 

I'm ok with the Lambo though, 1:15 times at the moment on automatic. 

I do like the track, you really have to learn it to get the corners.

That should be 1:25 not 1:15 lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 12/23/2018 at 3:17 PM, phil bottle said:

Yeah I tried it with a n700 McLaren, I upped the power but it's undrivable.

Best time was a 1.30

Yeah I tried it with a n700 McLaren, I upped the power but it's undrivable.
Best time was a 1.30
I tried the GTR Nismo (Nissan) and that was ok to upgrade.

All cars at this level cannot brake or corner for toffee.

You may have to buy the Lambo, I think there's only 3 N800 cars in the game.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I tried the GTR Nismo (Nissan) and that was ok to upgrade.

All cars at this level cannot brake or corner for toffee.

You may have to buy the Lambo, I think there's only 3 N800 cars in the game.

Yeah I tried the Nissan gtr and managed the same time, I looked at the price of the lambo, might have enough credit in about a year 😁

I didn't realise there were only 3 N800 cars in the game.  Maybe I should remove it from the list for future rounds.  Though I've never thought it was too difficult to earn credits, I always have seem to have a few million though buying the Vulcan the other day did put quite a dent in my credits.

I gave it another 10 laps of the Lambo today and got my time down to a low 25 but I still don't feel it handles the best.  So I switched back tot he Vulcan for 10 laps and managed a high 1:24 but that car is so hard to control.  I have my TC on 1 but trying to go full throttle round some of the corners even in third or fourth and the car spins.  I do feel the Vulcan is quicker though so I think I'll stick to it and see if I can eek out a faster time....or crash a lot more :lol:

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

So the next combo is

Car: N800
Track: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West
When we gonna keep this one up until Greebs? I can try and have some runs Sunday and Monday if it's still on. If not, happy to try and get involved on the next time trial.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

54 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:
On 12/17/2018 at 8:54 PM, Greboth said:
So the next combo is

Car: N800
Track: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West

When we gonna keep this one up until Greebs? I can try and have some runs Sunday and Monday if it's still on. If not, happy to try and get involved on the next time trial.

This combo is on until this Sunday (06/01) so you have some time to get a few laps in :) 

Playing this track online in GT cars seems to have helped my time.  I managed to get down to a 1:23.012.  Even all my best sectors put together was only a 1:22.940 so I think that is as close to a perfect lap as I’m going to get.

At first I hated doling this track on N300 but decided to use it to finally master manual gears.

Manual is not as difficult as I thought. Just takes a little getting used to 2 extra buttons to press when taking corners.

I can only get 59 seconds so far on automatic so I'll just drive it manual until I see some improvement.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Nice going Phil, manual gears now next step turning off the traction control ;) 

I got a 59 with the KTM but it is a pig to handle so going to try one of the other cars.  Like you I have loads of cars in this class so a few to choose from.

I only have a Hyundai genesis but got down within a few laps to a 1.03 and only a few laps trying manual gears and im 1.5 seconds slower.
I'm about the same amount slower on manual, I think it's partly the gears and partly the track!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Tried this again last night as there were no lobbies I fancied joining.  The only car I can get sub 1 minute is the ktm but it is such a pig to drive.  I managed to get down to a 59.3 something.  I can’t see me beating that lap though so that’s where my time is staying.

59 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Tried this again last night as there were no lobbies I fancied joining.  The only car I can get sub 1 minute is the ktm but it is such a pig to drive.  I managed to get down to a 59.3 something.  I can’t see me beating that lap though so that’s where my time is staying.

This track really is the great leveller :)

59.5 is my best, no chance I'll get into 58 second bracket.

I'm doing all the AI races now in manual.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg