Gran Turismo Sport Time trial

Greboth

Im.using the  only Gr3 car I owned which is the AMG GTR .

I have to ask what is BOP ?
In the car set up we have to enable BOP so our pimped out cars are all levelled out. It's in the top left-hand corner of the car set up screen.
I'd also suggest changing your tyres there to super soft if you haven't already. That's also in the car settings page!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Giving away all your secrets Phil ;) I’ve been using the Jag F type simply as it is the only gr.3 car I have.  I did a few laps (think 7 or 8 ) yesterday and set what I think is a respectable time.  Though I know I cocked up the last corner on my fastest lap and lost 3 or 4 tenths to the finish line.  So a faster time is definitely possible :) 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Giving away all your secrets Phil [emoji6] I’ve been using the Jag F type simply as it is the only gr.3 car I have.  I did a few laps (think 7 or 8 ) yesterday and set what I think is a respectable time.  Though I know I cocked up the last corner on my fastest lap and lost 3 or 4 tenths to the finish line.  So a faster time is definitely possible [emoji4] 
How you guys only have one GR3 car is weird. I get a new car every day just by driving a few miles. Have half a dozen GR3s because of that. Not had to spend a penny.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I only have the Jag as I bought it so I could make the Silk Cut paint job.  I don’t play it every day but do play it reasonably often.  I just seem to get a lot of duplicates, I think I’m up to 4 or 5 of some cars :( 

17 minutes ago, Greboth said:

I only have the Jag as I bought it so I could make the Silk Cut paint job.  I don’t play it every day but do play it reasonably often.  I just seem to get a lot of duplicates, I think I’m up to 4 or 5 of some cars :( 

Yeah that's annoying, I currently have 5 Lambo Huracans and I actually bought the first one from in-game credit lol

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yeah that's annoying, I currently have 5 Lambo Huracans and I actually bought the first one from in-game credit lol

Yup, it wouldn’t be so bad if you could sell them for credits.  Even if not full value but some value.

Oh well, I’ll kick your assess in whatever car I’m driving :P :lol: 

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What Gr.3 car is the cheapest? I have 110k but most Gr3s I've checked are worth 450k.

Spend 20 minutes on the game each day and you get a free car.

You won't find any decent (or any at all as far as I can see) Gr3 for less than 450k. Do some races, you can earn 45k in the career races :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Spend 20 minutes on the game each day and you get a free car.

You won't find any decent (or any at all as far as I can see) Gr3 for less than 450k. Do some races, you can earn 45k in the career races [emoji4]

Plus, this is a good resource for checking cars:
https://uk.ign.com/wikis/gran-turismo-sport/Gr_3
Ta Phil. Yep, all 450k.

I just looked at some of the Championship and they range between 10-40k. Just done 3 of them. I'll do some more later and hopefully drop one when I level up too.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

41 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ta Phil. Yep, all 450k.

I just looked at some of the Championship and they range between 10-40k. Just done 3 of them. I'll do some more later and hopefully drop one when I level up too.

I must have dropped mine from the license stage, have you finished those?

IMG_20181026_105531.jpeg

Time - 2:22.060
Car - 458 Italia GT3 '13

Much better track and on my 5th lap I've got this. I know with some more time I can easily get this down, just managed to squeeze this out whilst I have the kids on a day off.

Good shout Gary to go back and do my driving lessons I hadn't finished, finally dropped a Gr.3 car!

Nice Phil. Greebs, not seeing your time anywhere?

Now I've realised I didn't turn on BoP for the first race but now I have, I'll have a look where to find ABS settings aswell.

Not gonna try manual gears Phil, I'd love to say maybe in the bear future but it's probably easier for me to just concentrate on getting corners right and having a full clean lap.

8 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice Phil. Greebs, not seeing your time anywhere?

Now I've realised I didn't turn on BoP for the first race but now I have, I'll have a look where to find ABS settings aswell.

Not gonna try manual gears Phil, I'd love to say maybe in the bear future but it's probably easier for me to just concentrate on getting corners right and having a full clean lap.

Yeah manual gears are a step to far for me I have enough to concentrate on😁

You don’t want to try manual gears, Automatic gears are faster ...... honest ..... would this face lie to you? :lol: 

I think a low 2:18 is possible, maybe even a 2:17 on a perfrct lap but I’m someways off of that.

Edit: For Lee, I’ve done a high 2:18.  I think 2:18.7 but need to check to confirm.

Nice time Phil, is that still with automatic gears or have you switched to manual?

I guess I know what I’ll be playing today as it would be a shame it someone were to beat your time [emoji6] 
Still on full auto, I switched cars [emoji39]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg