Gran Turismo Sport Time trial

Greboth

Well did a modest 2.26 but im trying to go exclusively manual, after doing some more missions manual transmission is just more involving and as such just makes the game infinitely more interesting. I even won one of the mission races.

Well did a modest 2.26 but im trying to go exclusively manual, after doing some more missions manual transmission is just more involving and as such just makes the game infinitely more interesting. I even won one of the mission races.
Nice one Gary, I'm the same, so glad I decided to try manual, it really does make it more enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

There's a Forza game free atm on PC, not sure which one it is but I whatsapped it to most of you. Mebbe give it a go?
Aye, thanks Dave, think it's Motorsport 6 you sent around.

I have the latest, Forza Horizon 4 on PC, which is amazeballs. I wouldn't mind trying out Forza Motorsport 7 but I'm pretty covered with Gran Turismo Sport on PS4 too.

New track on N200 category is actually ok when you find the right car. Avoid the Alpha Romeo, it oversteers like crazy.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I had a few laps in the Alfa 4C while waiting for Odubs to update earlier.  It is quite oversteery too but I found it useful when I took the perfect line as it allows you to carry so much speed.  Only set a 1:50.2 I think it was but certainly room for some improvement on that lap time.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I’m now wondering if I forgot to enable BoP.  I don’t remember doing it and my time is quite a but faster considering I only did 3 or 4 laps.  I’ll check later tonight if my time was with BoP.  Either way I’ll try and set a proper lap time tonight too.

Though the official sport races are good combos this week so will probably spend more time on them than the time trial.

I’m now wondering if I forgot to enable BoP.  I don’t remember doing it and my time is quite a but faster considering I only did 3 or 4 laps.  I’ll check later tonight if my time was with BoP.  Either way I’ll try and set a proper lap time tonight too.

Though the official sport races are good combos this week so will probably spend more time on them than the time trial.
It's probably enabled.

I only did a few laps so 1:50 and lower should be achievable, with BOP off on my first lap I think I did a 1:48

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yup, Bop was enabled :) I managed to get in to the 1:49's but I'm really inconsistent with the Alfa 4c.  The oversteer is nice as a little drift seems to really help keep my speed up round the corners but too often it turns in to massive slides.  I think I will have to try some of the other cars in the class to see how they handle and it any are a little less of a handful.

Haha yup, the 4C is a little tail happy.  I think for a fast time on this track you have to really pay attention the the lines you take.

The left, right, left at the beginning of the lap you can cut the kerbs quite a lot (aim for the red sausage kerb to go between your wheels).  You can then get on the throttle soon after the right and hang on through the left giving you good speed all the way down to the hairpin.  After the hairpin, take a tight line through the left to give you a normal out-in- out racing line through the right and left.  With left also being a corner you can really use the kerbs on to keep your speed up.

On 2/24/2019 at 8:15 PM, Greboth said:

I gave this another go and gave the Toyota gt86 and it is much easier to drive than the 4C.  So I sold my soul to the devil and set a 1:48.666 :) 

Nice one, I've managed 1:49s but I think lower than that may be beyond me, we'll see...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I've got my weeks confused somewhere, new combo then;

Car: N800
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Interesting track with N800, learning the best braking zones still...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Went to give it a go then noticed sport race os gr3 at mount panorama and got distracted [emoji38] 
lol I gave that a few laps myself the other day, great track, not tried it before, gotta remember to slow down for that chicane after the crest of the hill..

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yup, the whole mountain section is tricky but when you hit all the corners just right  it’s a fun track.  I did it a lot the last time this combo was up and really got in to the grove of the track but couldn’t get the flow yesterday.  Think I need to do a couple more races on it this weekend....then maybe give the time trial a go :)