Gran Turismo Sport Time trial

Greboth

I know the track quite well as it is a popular choice online but I’ve never driven it with a gt3 car.

What cars did you try? I could use the Jaaaaaag I used before but fancy trying something different.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I know the track quite well as it is a popular choice online but I’ve never driven it with a gt3 car.

What cars did you try? I could use the Jaaaaaag I used before but fancy trying something different.
The one I seem to like the best is the 911

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I heard you say Jag like that in my head.

Nice time Phil. At least I have a few Gr.3 cars this time round to try!

12 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I keep traction control at 3 but that's all.

Try the Lexus on this track, it's an even better drive than the the 911.

You’re still using manual gears? How are you getting on with then now?

I tried the Ferrari 458 Gr.3 out.  It drivers quite different than the 458 Gr.3 especially out of the slower corners.  I also have a Gr.3 BMW to try out but I’ll have to try the 911 or the Lexus too.  Got to find one I really like before really going for lap times.

I was hitting 1:41s last night but I'll wait until I get a 1:40 before posting a time. Still only done a dozen laps or so. And sadly still on automatic.

I'm practising the manual gears but it's a whole new game learning the best times to shift and it'll take a while until I start posting decent times. But I like having a challenge so I'll keep at it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Nice to see you getting your time down Phil.  If you get down to a 1:40, next stop is 1:39’s ;) 

I still need to put in a few laps to get a proper fast time.  I might then do a few laps in high TC only, auto only and then both if I have enough time.

So managed to fit in 11 laps last night and managed a 1:38.324.  I wasn’t being consistent though so probably could shave a little time off that too.  I’ll try and give it a go with tc on higher, auto gears tonight and see what time I set :) 

I was getting in the 1:39s last night when I had a go with the VW. Still on Automatic.

What I do now, is:

1. one decent lap without BOP enabled

2. use the ghost from the car above but switch back to BOP

3. follow the faster car and try and work out where I'm losing time

4. hey presto, better lapping

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I think that 1:39.692 is maybe the best I'm going to do while driving automatic, I can shave a coupe of tenths off but i don't think I'll make the 1:38s.

I'll spend the next week just driving in manual and see how I go.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Nice time @phil bottle I don’t know how much time manual will find you but it is quicker.  If you can get used to manual then things are going to get tight at the front.

Apologies for not posting a new combo yesterday, I got home too late and just needed sleep.  I will roll the randomiser when I’m home and post the combo.