Forever Gaming vs. Mock-It Esports

The3rdWalker

Hey guys!

Looking to improve the visibility of the community and use the CCS platform I've built in the process. This weekend is the playoffs for CCS, and there's a total of 6,000 in money to be won for the teams participating this weekend. They are not here to be community members, but this is more to advertise the community. (I highly doubt you want to pay 2,000 pounds a month for a comp rainbow six team 🤣)

A very popular, very talented Rainbow 6 team recently had their contract run out with Method (A famous WoW guild) and they would be playing this weekend orgless. I offered to fly the FG banner this weekend during our broadcasts, to over 4,000 followers on Twitter and 10,000 followers on Twitch TV. They are a British Rainbow 6 team, all amazing people and have had success at the semi professional level. 

Their match starts at 20:30 CEST on twitch.tv/ccsesports. Look for constant tags on Twitter!

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Fucking ace to see the FG banner flying like that.  Good job Rob.

This may be the best way I get to advertise for the community. I’m glad they’re a solid British team and I hope more people check this place out. [emoji173]️

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 9/23/2018 at 7:59 PM, The3rdWalker said:

This may be the best way I get to advertise for the community. I’m glad they’re a solid British team and I hope more people check this place out. emoji173.png

Ab-so-lute-ly superb Bobby, fucking well done 😎

banlol.png