Caydes will quest and latest hotfix

Riff Machine

Heroic Adventures

Fixed an issue where Barons were providing Legendary rewards outside of Heroic adventures

Barons in Heroic adventures now reward one guaranteed Legendary per day

Subsequent kills grant Legendary rewards at a reduced rate

Weapons/Items

Fixed an issue where players can get stuck with the Origin Story or the Last Dance weapons if they use the character level boost after obtaining them in Homecoming

Fixed an issue where BrayTech Legendary Scout Rifle dismantled into Mod Components

Dreaming City

The Offering to the Oracle now sorts to the Pursuits bucket, rather than Consumables

Removed the weekly bounty that required players to redeem an Offering for the Oracle

The Dreaming City weekly challenge now requires only two weekly bounty completions

Fixed an issue where some enemies would improperly spawn chests after being killed

Players can no longer obtain Dreaming City rewards when repeating the mission “Awakening” 

Fixed an issue where Telesto could be used to accelerate progression of objectives in the Blind Well

Gambit

Players may now progress the “Cayde’s Will” quest step by defeating either invaders or general enemies with Hand Cannons 

Turned off rejoin functionality in Gambit

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Thanks for sharing Chad. [emoji106]

Tbh Brede, whilst Telesto helped speed it up, that cheese really ruins the experience how it was made.

Gambit update for first step is how I think they were supposed to release it. Good fix imo although a little later than needed.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

14 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thanks for sharing Chad. emoji106.png

Tbh Brede, whilst Telesto helped speed it up, that cheese really ruins the experience how it was made.

Gambit update for first step is how I think they were supposed to release it. Good fix imo although a little later than needed.

I won't lose my sleep over it 😄