Warframe

phil bottle

Since it has its very own section, I thought I better christen it with some of my shite.

Great game, very fluid, a lot of fun, a joy to play in fact, and free.

Other than that, Warframe does not need its own section :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Since it has its very own section, I thought I better christen it with some of my shite.

Great game, very fluid, a lot of fun, a joy to play in fact, and free.

Other than that, Warframe does not need its own section [emoji4]

You seem to be in a very playful mood my cockney friend [emoji8]

On 9/20/2018 at 7:57 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Lee finally come to his sense and planning on playing Warframe now? 😄

We'll see. Destiny has me right now which was close to my heart already but my intention is always to go back to playing different games more regularly so we can hook up on other things outside of Destiny. This game whilst my initial go was mindblowing but confusing as hell, I've seen enough to warrant it another go.

23 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

We'll see. Destiny has me right now which was close to my heart already but my intention is always to go back to playing different games more regularly so we can hook up on other things outside of Destiny. This game whilst my initial go was mindblowing but confusing as hell, I've seen enough to warrant it another go.

I'm still in Destiny mode myself and don't see that change for a while. That said, there is a new event on Warframe that made me curious. 

11 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Was browsing through some old videos and came across this. It's a pretty awesome game @GazzaGarratt 🙂

It does look good mate. I still worry about the combat for my style. I'm not a hack and slash kind of guy and swords don't turn me on that way. Still, for the quests and story setup it's worth a relook for sure.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It does look good mate. I still worry about the combat for my style. I'm not a hack and slash kind of guy and swords don't turn me on that way. Still, for the quests and story setup it's worth a relook for sure.

You don’t have to use melee weapons, there’s a couple awesome bows and shotguns there too. Not to mention a type of machine gun. 

But for me, the melee action is the best part. And the Galatine (Prime) that I used in that clip id one of the best in the game imo. 

It's a shooter, you don't need to use the sword or staff.
Download it and give it a couple of hours.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

DE have started a revamp of the melee attacks, phase 1.

Now you don’t have to switch to melee to use the stance mode. 

How do you like the change @Horrible_Hector?

I like it, but had to remap the controller first though, as it's a bit backwards to use O for melee. 

On 3/28/2019 at 2:08 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

DE have started a revamp of the melee attacks, phase 1.

Now you don’t have to switch to melee to use the stance mode. 

How do you like the change @Horrible_Hector?

I like it, but had to remap the controller first though, as it's a bit backwards to use O for melee. 

I thoroughly enjoy it. It definitely feels very smooth and like it always should have been. 
It's very good especially when you're running around with a melee weapon and a nullifier shows up, it's good for popping their bubble and then getting in there.

On 7/9/2019 at 10:04 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

My head isn't functioning today - is Warframe crossave?

No. Occasionally they allow you to port your account from PC to XB or PS, but not the other way around and then that change is permanent. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD