An old member trying to make new friends

Oskari Ollila

Hello ladies and gents, my name is Cathalyte. I mean Oskari. I mean Odie. 

A long time ago I joined a clan called Blood for Blood that has now evolved to a community called Forever Gaming. To an adolescent studying english as a second language meant this was a great opportunity to develop and hone both written and spoken skills.

Good old times, sessions of Black Ops 1 and Battlefield, lots of shenanigans and an equal amount of support and nice conversations with clan mates! 

Got an invite from brother across the pond to join FG on D2 (Hey Mike <3) Trying to make an active return to those times and having friends to grind on Destiny 2 and some banter along the way.

So, a little bit about me. I'm a finnish dude, 26 years old. Graduated as a bachelor or sports last December and got a job as a lifeguard/ swimming instructor/ sports instructor right before graduating. I used to play Dota 2 over the years of studying and the first year ar work (over 5000 hours) but quite frankly, playing solo has become almost the same as trying to teach kindergartens to swim and that's not my cup of tea after a long day at work. 

I'm really looking forward to joining you on a Destiny 2 session and conversations on this forum. I'm a bit of a noob what it comes to raids and what have you so don't be afraid to steer me into right direction!

Much love and stay strong!

Best wishes,

Odie.

Awesome intro Odie! Great to see a returning face and that you're on Destiny 2 so we can hook up as well!

Don't worry about not doing many raids, etc, we'll run through some along the way and have some much needed laughs (I like to giggle alot).

Look forward to seeing around and about FG!

Lee