Iron Banner - FG Videos Please!

GazzaGarratt

Its been a while since a video from ourselves - Iron Banner seems a fitting time to get all your videos in from your efforts this week and we can then get a montage of FG dominating in Iron Banner!

Can you please record your clips and either download them onto dropbox or stick them on youtube. When you have, let  us know you have them by posting here.

If you want to post pics of bits of your time here too do that as well, anything to help the video would be a great help.

Damn I should of saved that five man kill had with the super today. Need to see if it’s still there.
That would've been awesome.

As I forgot too...DON'T FORGET TO RECORD A GAME! Don't worry about editing, just get the raw clip and we can sort that out when its put together (Well, Greboth/Rich can as they are the gurus [emoji6])

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That would've been awesome.

As I forgot too...DON'T FORGET TO RECORD A GAME! Don't worry about editing, just get the raw clip and we can sort that out when its put together (Well, Greboth/Rich can as they are the gurus emoji6.png)

It's easy enough to trim in capture gallery now anyway.

Anybody get any videos?!

I'm going to try and get some raw clips done tonight so we can at least get some stuff together. Would be ace to have a small montage next week.