Iron Banner - Season 4

GazzaGarratt

24 minutes ago, techno said:

If you don't need wins for a bounty just go in chill out and pick up loot. 

I can't just chill out as my fibers are telling me to do the best I can.  I hate it when other doesn't pull their weight, so I won't be that guy that ruins it for others. 

But yeah, thought crossed my mind several times 🙂

37 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I can't just chill out as my fibers are telling me to do the best I can.  I hate it when other doesn't pull their weight, so I won't be that guy that ruins it for others. 

But yeah, thought crossed my mind several times 🙂

Oh I get it, but if im on a team of losers as long as I feel I've put on a good enough showing then im fine ....then there's the few times I sat down in a corner and dance 😁

1 hour ago, techno said:

Oh I get it, but if im on a team of losers as long as I feel I've put on a good enough showing then im fine ....then there's the few times I sat down in a corner and dance 😁

If we get raped I have no problem doing it 😄

On 10/17/2018 at 10:08 PM, Baabcat said:

Suggest you get at least the 150 kills done to get the vendor roll of Claws of the Wolf, looks good

Stats do look very good on it but I've found it's abit bouncy for me. I want to keep trying it but at the moment it isn't as stable as the Inaugural Address for a Pulse.

23 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I’m enjoying IB as well this time around...done all of the weekly bounties except generating orbs so happy with that. It seems quite well balanced at LL~550

I just have that one left too Dave. @techno mentioned quick way to get orbs as a Titan is use the new Sentinel Shield. The more they shoot at it, the more orbs are created.

...but just realised you're a Hunter... 😁

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

You’re right, disappointing once I got it.  I’ve got a better roll of it from last time round at least for PvP. But might be ok for PvE.

Better than Outlaw and Kill Clip? Must be pretty good then. I was thinkingbabout sticking a Coubter-balance mod on it and then trying it out.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb