Hello from The Great White North

Eddard Stark

Hi all,

New guy from Canada here. I’m an adult with three kids and a job so I don’t have lots of time to game.  It’s important to get into a good group to make the most of the time I have.

My game is Destiny and I’m Looking for some mature folks (age doesn’t matter) to play PvP and PvE with, although I primarily play PvP. I’m happy to put the time in to learn raids and grind strikes.

My trouble is getting into a group of stable folks who can play at west North America times.

I’d love to chat with anyone who wants to go and battle the Darkness or mow down fellow Guardians in the Crucible.

Winter is coming (it seemed appropriate to throw that in there).

Welcome to the forum. Love your name. There’s a few around here from North America,myself being one of them. Not too many on west coast time but several of us are up late so it may work out. Unfortunately the mature part may remove several of us from that. You on PS4? 

Nice intro bud! Also good to see another person play in NA times. There's quite a few of us here and we try and play all things Destiny, but also other games too.

Definately think we can get you on raids, strikes, etc. Make sure you send out friend invites (I'll do the same when I'm on next).

Whats your main Subclass?

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG mate 👍

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

11 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Welcome to the forum. Love your name. There’s a few around here from North America,myself being one of them. Not too many on west coast time but several of us are up late so it may work out. Unfortunately the mature part may remove several of us from that. You on PS4? 

Yes, I’m On PS4. TeslaDoc is my PSN ID.

On the Bungie forums I’m Tiny Baby Jesus. Not a christian - it’s from Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby.

7 hours ago, techno said:

Ey up and welcome to the forum.

As a PvP player how do you find gambit?

Gambit is pretty good. I like the added chaos of sending a guardian into the other guys’ side. It makes the game less like a horde mode.

I do play it and I enjoy it. For me it was the toughest part of the Ace of Spades quest.

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice intro bud! Also good to see another person play in NA times. There's quite a few of us here and we try and play all things Destiny, but also other games too.

Definately think we can get you on raids, strikes, etc. Make sure you send out friend invites (I'll do the same when I'm on next).

Whats your main Subclass?

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG mate 👍

PSN: TeslaDoc. I use the name Tiny Baby Jesus on the Bungie forums (it’s from the movie Talladega Nights). I like to main a warlock.

PSN: TeslaDoc. I use the name Tiny Baby Jesus on the Bungie forums (it’s from the movie Talladega Nights). I like to main a warlock.
I thought it was you bud, I'm glad you finally found us man. As I said on there, we're up for most things on here, take a look around and if you have anything to share we'd love to hear it mate. You'll soon get used to the banter here as well I'm sure [emoji2]

P.S. You're missing out on Titans 4 Lyfe [emoji6]

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I thought it was you bud, I'm glad you finally found us man. As I said on there, we're up for most things on here, take a look around and if you have anything to share we'd love to hear it mate. You'll soon get used to the banter here as well I'm sure emoji2.png

P.S. You're missing out on Titans 4 Lyfe emoji6.png

What is the best way to hook up with you guys? What times are you available? If you tell me your time and time zone we can coordinate and get into a fireteam.

On 9/17/2018 at 12:56 AM, Eddard Stark said:

We are 7 hours behind you. When it is 7am in the UK it is midnight here.

When it is 9pm there it is 2pm here.

Cool, so what time are you usually on? I imagine it will be around the americans and candians that are here but i'm sure they'll be times where we'll cross over as there are quite a few of us EU guys that stay up past midnight.