The Blind Well

GazzaGarratt

The Blind Well is an activity that mixes what Destiny 1 people called Archeon's Forge and Court of Oryx.

To activate the Blind Well you require a Charge of Light. They can drop from all different activities within Dreaming City and also they are available to buy from Petra too. There are 3 Tiers; Tier I, Tier II and Tier III ( there is talk about that it has a fourth tier due to whats available to buy from Petra).

Once you deposit a Charge into the main centre core of the Blind Well, you will activate the Tier I,II or III. You then hold different control points with the sole of objective of killing the enemy to charge each point to 100%. Once you have done 4 waves, with each control point in a different place, you then have the boss or bosses.

To kill bosses, you need to kill a High Value Target that glows silver. He drops a Harmony orb which allows you to damage the bosses super. Once the shield is down then anyone can do damage as much as they like.

Tier I - 1 Boss

Tier II - 2 Bosses

Tier III - 3 Bosses (combbination of Tier I and Tier II bosses)

Currently Tier II completions reward a rare chance for a Sedd of Light. This allows you to activate anothe one of your supers. There is also talk that Tier 3 will drop you your 3rd subclass Super but I haven't seen this yet.

Very hectic but quite good fun,.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Any tried them yet? Haven't got a Seed of Light from Tier II's yet. They seem to be really enjoyable however as it currently stands the matchmaking needs to be looked into so an FG team of 6 can go at it. You usually get 1 or 2 randoms in there atm sometimes can be empty. Here's hoping to see more as I think many just haven't got to The Dreaming City yet.

Supers play a key roll once you activate Harmony with the orb.

I've done quite a few of the tier twos, I got my seed of light after probably 4 or 5 runs. I'd like to see them add some exclusive loot to the game mode, kinda like archons forge had.

I agree about the match making, though I doubt we'll see any changes as it's been this way for all the public area activities.

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Any tried them yet? Haven't got a Seed of Light from Tier II's yet. They seem to be really enjoyable however as it currently stands the matchmaking needs to be looked into so an FG team of 6 can go at it. You usually get 1 or 2 randoms in there atm sometimes can be empty. Here's hoping to see more as I think many just haven't got to The Dreaming City yet.

Supers play a key roll once you activate Harmony with the orb.

I’ve probably done 15 or 20 T2 ones. Good fun but the loot is nonexistent. Should have a loot pool like EP or Forge. Still fun to do. 

I've done quite a few of the tier twos, I got my seed of light after probably 4 or 5 runs. I'd like to see them add some exclusive loot to the game mode, kinda like archons forge had.

I agree about the match making, though I doubt we'll see any changes as it's been this way for all the public area activities.

Via the FG App

I’ve probably done 15 or 20 T2 ones. Good fun but the loot is nonexistent. Should have a loot pool like EP or Forge. Still fun to do. 
It definitely feels like they had so much to do that the Blind Well was finished in a tight deadline. I agree on the loot but even more so on the variety of bosses. Its like Court of Oryx but with the same boss spawning everytime.

I do expect them to develop it more and not just leave it like it is. Unlike Escalation Protocol that is unlikely to be modified (although i think thats fine as it is), is that it is on the Endgame planet. I can't see them just leaving the Blind Well alone for that reason as they've badged it as the place to continually go back to at the end.