Ascendant Challenge - Garden of Esila

GazzaGarratt

Week 2 Ascendant Challenge is completely different to the first week as you eventually need to kill all of the huge knights in the ascendant world. The Portal for this week is in the Garden of Esila, right at the bottom of the map just off the cliff.

Step 1 - Use Tincture of Queensfoil

Step 2 - Jump through portal

Step 3 - Collect 3 orbs marked on the map

Step 4 - Deposit orbs in the middle of the map

Step 5 - Kill all Knights and enemies. Once the orbs have been deposited the middle of the map will become a spot where you can regen your super abilities instantly. This is critical as the Knights are mostly OHK on you because of how strong they are.

Step 6 - Collect loot from chest

I'd highly recommend doing this as a fireteam of 3 because I've done this tonight with @Bluebear and @Kemp210 and it was pretty tough even just trying to land back in the middle to get your super back before the Knights used their sword to cut you in half.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'd highly recommend doing this as a fireteam of 3 because I've done this tonight with @Bluebear and @Kemp210 and it was pretty tough even just trying to land back in the middle to get your super back before the Knights used their sword to cut you in half.

Get better @SensaiNemesis and I two manned it  😋🤘🖕

And I solo’d it the next day.  Needed one more knight kill for a queen bounty.  😁

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Get better [mention=935]SensaiNemesis[/mention] and I two manned it  [emoji39][emoji869][emoji867]
And I solo’d it the next day.  Needed one more knight kill for a queen bounty.  [emoji16]
You guys should 2 man the raid then, show us how its done [emoji8]

Took@crispymorgan through it last night with Hector supporting as well. I agree that it isn't as hard as last week's but still got to avoid a few potholes along the way getting the orbs.

I imagine the Ascendant Challenge will change after reset today so if anyone needs help with this, shout up as a few people can hopefully be around to support. Its worth it for the Powerful Gear drop that comes from the Bounty you guys have.