Exotic drops Post Forsaken

GazzaGarratt

2 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Just dropped The Queenbreaker, linear fusion rifle, on Gambit. 

Tried it briefly and I hit almost 110 000 crit dmg with it. Without elemental buff. 

That thing was a monster in D1

Just dropped The Queenbreaker, linear fusion rifle, on Gambit. 

Tried it briefly and I hit almost 110 000 crit dmg with it. Without elemental buff. 
Nice Brede! I really want that gun, never tried it in D1 as it was legendary offered early on in a timegated mission.

Let us know how you get on with it in the Crucible, it's an insane shot in PvP.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice Brede! I really want that gun, never tried it in D1 as it was legendary offered early on in a timegated mission.

You know how I love Crucible 😂

I'll try it just for lolz. If I can get my hands on some heavy ammo that is. 

Highest dmg I've seen in pve last night was just above 122 000.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It was a exotic you got from Prison of Elders just like the Lord of Wolves 😏

Just dropped Queenbreaker from Ikora!  Ironically as I was grinding out the Sleeper Quest.  Still, puts less pressure on getting it now.....

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

9 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

Just dropped Queenbreaker from Ikora!  Ironically as I was grinding out the Sleeper Quest.  Still, puts less pressure on getting it now.....

Sleeper still better than the Queenbreaker but it works pretty well in Gambit too. 

My heart skipped a couple beats when an exotic engram dropped before my feet in a strike, but only got Suros Regime. Decent enough, but I kill faster with my bow so infused it on my No Turning Back as it was 3 levels higher. 

After a serious drought in exotic drops, Destiny decided to drop me 3 tonight! 

Well, one was an exotic engram I found at the postmaster but I got the Two Tailed Fox, Wavesplitter and finally Trinity Ghoul! 

Have waited for ages on the bow! 

11 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

After a serious drought in exotic drops, Destiny decided to drop me 3 tonight! 

Well, one was an exotic engram I found at the postmaster but I got the Two Tailed Fox, Wavesplitter and finally Trinity Ghoul! 

Have waited for ages on the bow! 

Wowser. That's seriously awesome! I want that Rocket Launcher badly mate but also that Wavesplitter is wrecking in PvP.

I've dropped 2 exotics since the patch - Trinity Ghoul from Gambit and then Heart of Inmost Ligh from EP. It's a great chest piece for a Titan that gives your abilities a good push in the right direction when you use one of them. Can use with any subclass too.

Pushed myself to 10 forsaken exotics yesterday (actually 11 with wishender) and joined the 0.6% of people who have that trophy.

I like to think of my good luck on drops as skill based RNG!
Those all dayers are working well for you!

I dropped Anteas Wards or whatever they're called last night from Gambit. Deflecting rockets sounds amazing but doubt I'll get to do it much.

On 11/15/2018 at 9:24 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

It is 😃

Imagine it will be great for clearing adds in raids. 

It's apparently the 2nd best weapon now to down Riven in the raid...better than Whisper!

First thing I did yesterday since the recent update was do a Vanguard strike with @crispymorgan.

Dropped a Queensbreaker. Wanted this for ages as its supposed to be amazing at PvP and Gambit invader killing.

I think they've slightly upped the dropped rates from Powerful Challenges. The amount of people that have dropped an exotic from one of those has gone up massively.

I also got the Black Takin through one - looking forward to finally using a top Sword.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think they've slightly upped the dropped rates from Powerful Challenges. The amount of people that have dropped an exotic from one of those has gone up massively.

I also got the Black Takin through one - looking forward to finally using a top Sword.

I don't think Plumber got that memo 😉

You mean the Black Talon? 

Haven't used a sword for ages. Still have an old one with Tireless and Whirlwind Blade. 

On 12/8/2018 at 10:55 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

I don't think Plumber got that memo 😉

You mean the Black Talon? 

Haven't used a sword for ages. Still have an old one with Tireless and Whirlwind Blade. 

Yes, sorry Black Talon (autocorrect is shit sometimes). At least we now know that if you want the new Exotic Grenade Launcher, The Anarchy, you'll need to complete the Scourge of the Past Raid.