Exotic drops Post Forsaken

GazzaGarratt

Thought it would be good to have a plave where you can share what you've dropped as and when you drop an exotic, you can also tell us how it happened. I'm hearing that Exotics are are very small drop rate but could come from literally anywhere.

So far I've had Year 1 Actium War Rig Titan Chest plate drop at old levels and a Jade Rabbit that was a powerful drop. Both i believe came from Crucible.

Finally got my first Forsaken exotic and its this Lord of Wolves!

IMG_20180909_132846.jpeg

Dropped from my second Wanted Bounty from The Spider. It seems widely known that this gun only drops from doing these type of bounties.

So what y'all drop so far??

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I've been pretty disappointed with drops in general.  I threw 1300 gunsmith parts at Banshee, and got *lots* of duplicates.  Like, are there only 3 guns in the game type duplicates.  

Edit (before you say I'm whining, which I am, but hey)

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

3 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

I've been pretty disappointed with drops in general.  I threw 1300 gunsmith parts at Banshee, and got *lots* of duplicates.  Like, are there only 3 guns in the game type duplicates.  

Edit (before you say I'm whining, which I am, but hey)

Don't think you're moaning more than you usually do. 😉

I actually agree with you but this is something entirely separate to this thread. This about exotic drops, not general drops in Forsaken. There seems a few too high of the same, which is a little weird.

I actually think there is something wrong with handing in items in quick succession. I've noticed this when I hand in multiple bounties or gunsmith materials.

I took my time this morning handing in one bounty at a time and the drop rate was better for me - 5 new guns in 7.

16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I actually think there is something wrong with handing in items in quick succession. I've noticed this when I hand in multiple bounties or gunsmith materials.

I took my time this morning handing in one bounty at a time and the drop rate was better for me - 5 new guns in 7.

I’ve noticed this. I threw a bunch of crucible tokens in to try nd drop the armour pieces I’m missing . Got three Better Devils in a row

However all different rolls, that’s the nice thing about random rolls, there are few drops I don’t at least look at

I’ve dropped fuck all but then I’ve no idea what you’re on about [emoji1]

At least I’m trying eh
[emoji23][emoji23] I love you Rich.

Weapons in a yellow square are Exotics. You can only equip one exotic weapon and one exotic armour piece at the same time.

There supposed to be the rarest guns and special unique perks. Not all are great but some are truly top notch.

Dropped a 513 Telesto. Best drop so far. Means I got the Rahool quest step done too. 

Nice! That is really needed in The Blind Well cheese atm.
Dropped the Lord of Wolves. One of the best D1 exotics in terms of fun factor , it’s great!
Well done Bob. With the hotfix on Tuesday the drop rate for this was increased so make sure you all do the Wanted Bounties this week.

I got 1 exotic. It was a warlock gauntlet from Foresaken. Wasn't good enough to keep. Infused it into something else. 

I heard that if you have fireteam medallionx3 it would help with your drops. I know someone who got three to drop in one night doing that route. 

I want to try that tonight. 

Dropped this beauty last night when a killed a Knight from our EP run. They are amazingly good at regenning the Void New Support super. Totally lucked out.

IMG_20180921_063605.jpeg