How to get Ace of Spades - Cayde's Will Quest

GazzaGarratt

destiny-2-forsaken-ace-of-spades-quest-guide.jpeg

Quite a few steps to this one and it's going to help if you enjoy Hand Cannons.

Step 1 - Finish Campaign. Straight afterwards, Banshee the Gunsmith will give you the quest.

Step 2 - Kill 5 invaders in Gambit with a Hand Cannon. Extremely important as its not entirely clear. Its 5 that invade your world, not you invading their world.

Step 3 - Get 250 Hand Cannon kills on Strikes.

Step 4 - Get 25 Precision kills in Crucible with a Hand Cannon.

Step 5 - Find 4 of Cayde's Loot Caches in the World. There's one in EDZ, IO, Nessus and Tangled Shore.

Step 6 - Complete a new mission on Titan. Keep a look out for loot caches and enemies but that's all I'll mention om this as I'm hearing its a great fun mission to run.

Step 7 - Obtain Ace of Spades from Banshee.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

So I'm gonna suggest that everybody does step 1 as soon as possible. Gambit is new so a lot to learn which means players will be learning what to do whilst you are trying for this.

I suggest we make as many teams of 4 FGers to get the invader kills. That way people can communicate and help take some health off the invader whilst the people that have got it can concentrate on other things. This way, no randoms will take down your kill.

Weapon wise, I'm using Crimson as it was already powerful in PvP. The only other I know has worked well for @Blubear is Sturm when you proc the perk using its partner, Drang.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb