Fantasy Football- American Style

TigerBurge

Yeah... I get picks #1-5, then you guys are all next in order of birth.  :)    lol 

I think it's set to pick a random order 1 hour before the draft.  Maybe a half hour, I can't remember, but it auto picks shortly before the draft.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yeah... I get picks #1-5, then you guys are all next in order of birth.  :)    lol 

I think it's set to pick a random order 1 hour before the draft.  Maybe a half hour, I can't remember, but it auto picks shortly before the draft.

Oh I'm ready to kick your ass!!! Mr. Bees too

Oh wow... that could get confusing.  I'm really looking forward to this.  I really hope everyone that is able will be there for the draft (and throughout the season for that matter).  I just feel terrible that the best you all can do is come in second place.  It's kind of bad that you don't even have a shot at 1st.  It's a done deal, I've got it boys.  Go ahead and fight for 2nd.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I hope everyone is ready to go for this.  I'm really excited.  I don't think I'm going to Skype though.  I've got people here at my house and they don't want to be on Skype, so... sorry.  I'll be talking mad shit in the chat box though, believe me.  

Make sure you run the system test to make sure you're drafting device (pc, tablet, phone) is up to date and works with Yahoo.  

Yea I was cussing at you last night Dave,the auto pick kept drafting players I wanted for you

Yea you had first pick Nolan

Hahaha :) I hate picking in the middle of a round so was quite glad of an auto draft when I woke up this morning to see I was drafting 7th!

Looks like I have a decent squad but not too keen on my RB's :(

Hahaha :) I hate picking in the middle of a round so was quite glad of an auto draft when I woke up this morning to see I was drafting 7th!

Looks like I have a decent squad but not too keen on my RB's :(

I'll trade you Richardson for Spiller

I had the most fun I've had in years last night.  We had some good laughs during the draft, but after the draft we (Me, Rachel, and Roni) stayed up until sometime after 3 drinking and shooting the shit.  It was a needed break from reality. 

I feel confident in my team for the most part.  I love my RB's, but my WR's could be better.  The Yahoo draft grade is a joke.  I was reading someone's (maybe Rachel's) grade and it said she had one of the weakest QB combos in our league... Tom Brady and Joe Flacco.  One of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and last years super bowl winning QB, lol.  Oh come on... 

It doesn't take into account of a lot of things like rookies, sleepers, and other things that we know and a pre-written program doesn't.  I'm not worried about my D grade or anyone else's A or B grade.  Bring it! 

I had the most fun I've had in years last night.  We had some good laughs during the draft, but after the draft we (Me, Rachel, and Roni) stayed up until sometime after 3 drinking and shooting the shit.  It was a needed break from reality. 

I feel confident in my team for the most part.  I love my RB's, but my WR's could be better.  The Yahoo draft grade is a joke.  I was reading someone's (maybe Rachel's) grade and it said she had one of the weakest QB combos in our league... Tom Brady and Joe Flacco.  One of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and last years super bowl winning QB, lol.  Oh come on... 

It doesn't take into account of a lot of things like rookies, sleepers, and other things that we know and a pre-written program doesn't.  I'm not worried about my D grade or anyone else's A or B grade.  Bring it!

Where did it show the grade? I would like to see mine