Forsaken's 9 New Supers and Abilities

GazzaGarratt

Now that its out the following 3 videos show how each Guardian Class has 3 new supers each. You unlock as part of the story mode and the other two are RNG drops from a Tier 2 encounter from The Blind Well activity on The Dreaming City.

Hunter

Titan

Warlock

I've started with the Striker Titan Missile. So much fun to use. Did think it would go a longer distance wise but its back to old days of Fist of Havoc with one chance to nail your job.

What's everyone unlocked and opinions on the new supers?

Way of a Thousand Cuts. Love it. Is so much fun and does a ton of damage. Want to see what exotic armor pieces will do for it. The throwing knife is awesome for it too. Recharges. Really quick if you get a kill with it 

I want a Seed of Light to get my mahoosive Hammer for my Titan.

Also going to get my Warlock running as I'm loving the Raidiance circle buff you get from them. That is extremely helpful in high endgame content.

On 9/9/2018 at 11:08 PM, TigerBurge said:

Way of a Thousand Cuts. Love it. Is so much fun and does a ton of damage. Want to see what exotic armor pieces will do for it. The throwing knife is awesome for it too. Recharges. Really quick if you get a kill with it 

This! It’s an amazing super, ad clearance no problem, up close massive boss damage, no problem. 

Has it made golden gun redundant ! Maybe not for specific bosses like Calus but the up close damage is so huge.

This! It’s an amazing super, ad clearance no problem, up close massive boss damage, no problem. 
Has it made golden gun redundant ! Maybe not for specific bosses like Calus but the up close damage is so huge.
Golden gun is significant in Gambit when invading so it still has a purpose.

I think its great that these new supers not only have their own situational uses they have complimented the existing supers perfectly.

This was something that their developer picked out when they made them, and tweaked some existing supers accordingly. That's how it should be, not making old subclass trees redundant.