Blackout Map

J4MES OX4D

3 hours ago, Dan94 said:

I wonder if the sections integrate with eachother or if they've literally just copied and pasted the maps and just plonked them randomly together on a bigger map.

I still can't decide whether maps within the map are inspired or just plain lazy!

I think it's a brilliant strategy.  Why not use old maps?  This map is enormous there's plenty of room for original setups.  I'd actually be disappointed if they didn't take advantage of these huge maps to bring some nostalgia into the game.  Give us some areas we're really comfortable with and some new ones to learn

They've just confirmed Blackout will be capped at 120fps. My initial thought was that it's gotta get to 120 first!

I do want it to be good though. I feel most others feel the same even if they don't say it. Everyone wants their "old" CoD back.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

They've just confirmed Blackout will be capped at 120fps. My initial thought was that it's gotta get to 120 first!

It's capped at 120fps on PC at launch which should be routine for most mid-range cards even on max graphical settings. 

Even the PS4 Pro and XB1 X isn't expected to make 60fps locked and no will the MP which will be a first for COD.