Forsaken - First Impressions

GazzaGarratt

OMG.  I was just checking Destinysets and a couple of the raid weapons are showing up, including a new version of one of my favourite D1 weapons, The Supremancy. Right at the start of D1 there was a event called Queens Wrath (I think ) , never repeated and the loot pool became so rare. I had this sniper, kept it all the way through three years. It was beast even if not a great roll. I think my last weekend on D1 it came out of the vault for some old times sake stuff . So pleased to see it back

6 hours ago, Baabcat said:

OMG.  I was just checking Destinysets and a couple of the raid weapons are showing up, including a new version of one of my favourite D1 weapons, The Supremancy. Right at the start of D1 there was a event called Queens Wrath (I think ) , never repeated and the loot pool became so rare. I had this sniper, kept it all the way through three years. It was beast even if not a great roll. I think my last weekend on D1 it came out of the vault for some old times sake stuff . So pleased to see it back

It was indeed Queen's Wrath and The Supremacy was amazing. 
It was high impact and a complete beast. I'm a bit upset that it's a Primary, but I also can't wait to get my hands on it again. It's literally been years but I can still hear it in my head.

Really liked the expansion. I don't know whether I should ask this here or somewhere else so mods feel free to guide me. Since I reached thr Dreaming City I have felt super confused where to continue the grind to up my power lvl or where to find more powerful gear. Like I feel that my power lvl isn't high enough to go to the blind well or join the end game activities. One could also say I'm stuck. Any advice what should I look into?

Via the FG App

1 hour ago, Oskari Ollila said:

Really liked the expansion. I don't know whether I should ask this here or somewhere else so mods feel free to guide me. Since I reached thr Dreaming City I have felt super confused where to continue the grind to up my power lvl or where to find more powerful gear. Like I feel that my power lvl isn't high enough to go to the blind well or join the end game activities. One could also say I'm stuck. Any advice what should I look into?

Via the FG App

Do the bounties from Petra that give you powerful gear. They increase your power more than other activities.