Forsaken - First Impressions

GazzaGarratt

15 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

When was the mass delete shaders gonna be available? 

Can't seem to find it on the posted roadmaps. Guess I'm blind.. 

Go see Rahool the Cryptarch

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

But I need an exotic engram to complete the Relics from  a golden age quest [emoji24]

Otherwise I agree with you. Should be rare. Just hope that it really is tjat much better as they said it would. 
Tbh, i got my first one last night for that quest bit [emoji23] it was an Actium War Rig Titan chest plate. Bounties seem to be a potential chance. This was a Crucible bounty I believe.
When was the mass delete shaders gonna be available? 
Can't seem to find it on the posted roadmaps. Guess I'm blind.. 
Yep. Already in game.

Go to the Cryptarch. You can't miss them all, deletes in bunches of 5.

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

He lets you delete 5 at a time yippee. Not sure why it can’t just be a slider !

Lets not push it, took us 4 years to get something like this! 😃

Guranteed to get at least one exotic in the Trickster mission
Were you just pulling my leg? 
There were heaps of exploding yellow engrams [emoji23]
But no exotic engram. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] That tickled me Dave [emoji23]

Now I've had my proper first experience of The Dreaming City, I want to say that it's possibly the most beautiful world they've created.

There is so much to look. For once, just exploring and jumping around on your own or in a fireteam seems like a night well spent even if you haven't done any bounties.

One other thing - Exotics seem to be extremely rare and this is one of the greatest things. Exotics should be so rare that when they drop, you get that great feeling. Datto said it on his recent video that its a loot game, it should feel awesome to get the most Exotic loot. So yeah, when@techno got his Exotic Black Talon sword last night, I was pumped for him. You won't last as long in this game if you can't get excited about drops.

I actually think they should have held the dreaming city back a couple of weeks, I find it a tad frustrating running round desperately under levelled. Went in a lost sector that I needed for a bounty and couldn’t even damage the 560 enemies. 

Still thats a minor gripe, been having a blast with everything they gave us. Gambit especially. Top effort from Bungie, at last.

I actually think they should have held the dreaming city back a couple of weeks, I find it a tad frustrating running round desperately under levelled. Went in a lost sector that I needed for a bounty and couldn’t even damage the 560 enemies. 

Still thats a minor gripe, been having a blast with everything they gave us. Gambit especially. Top effort from Bungie, at last.
I see your point somewhat but what most people have really enjoyed in Destiny is that real challenge that they know they have to work to get abit stronger. Personally I would've hated going into the one endgame space and being able to destroy everything immediately.

Only time will tell regarding the level of the raid - that needs to be difficult based on hardcore players grind to get as high a level as they can.

I think another great update with Forsaken as it has brought back the "unknown". Its usually withing 24 hours (if that) everything is known and how to do stuff. This time round, it feels like there's so much still to learn and find out.

Tuesday reset will be exciting as the whole of the Dreaming City changes its scenery.

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Still at least Avalon Teal is now in my sights. Will only need to press and hold x 60 times and that one is toast.

I have several in the 100+ range so gonna take a while. But free shards though. 

3 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

How many quest steos is it to unlock the Dreaming City? 

I did the PE but only one Chieftain spawned. Guess it's best with a fireteam where only one go for the Chieftains. 

Which step are you on? The Public Event will definitely have 3 Chieftans. On each kill it spawns the white orb thingys that travel towards the dead Servitor in the middle.

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

It’s been a while since I’ve been in the part of the forum but holy hell im enjoying this dlc! 

Never thought I'd ever see this! Glad you're enjoying it buddy!

27 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Which step are you on? The Public Event will definitely have 3 Chieftans. On each kill it spawns the white orb thingys that travel towards the dead Servitor in the middle.

Never thought I'd ever see this! Glad you're enjoying it buddy!

I have to do the Ether PE in 4 Horns (or whatevs) and kill 3 Chieftain. 

Guess it was the wrong one cuz I didn't see any servitors.