Recommended by a friend

Nutcuttlit

Hi guys,

After playing with a few of you guys last night I had to join this forum ,hopefully will have a couple of games with you again in the future.

Via the FG App

1 hour ago, Nutcuttlit said:

Hi guys,

After playing with a few of you guys last night I had to join this forum ,hopefully will have a couple of games with you again in the future.

Via the FG App

Nice to see you here so soon A-ron! @MrBiron hopefully told you about all the glorious things we get to do here :D

As Brede says above, tell us abit more mate so everyone else can get to know you abit more. What games other than Rainbow 6 do you play? Live up Scotland too don't you?

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG buddy

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

If you work with exotic animals you’ll fit in well here! Welcome  👍

For the last time, wearing a belly dancers outfit doesn’t make you ‘exotic’ :lol: 

Welcome welcome though, always nice to see a new face.  Hopefully I’ll catch you online at some point :) 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

4 hours ago, Nutcuttlit said:

Anything really but my main genre is survival horror

Via the FG App

Nice, i'm a massive fan of survival horrors as well. You should check out our FG dedicated server for 7 Days To Die (PC). It's currently down at the moment, until they drop Alpha 17 (should be soon) but I'll start it back up again as soon as it drops. We managed to put a lot of time into Alpha 16 and i can only see us putting more into 17.