Spider-Man PS4

J4MES OX4D

I'll be passing i'm afraid. I don't have the capacity for this right now and I've just never warmed to Spiderman as a superhero. Can't deny they've done a good job with it and good to see it being a PS4 exclusive too :D

Played a few hours so far and it's great fun! Takes a bit of time to get to grips with the controls but once you get past the tutorial parts of the game it really opens up into an incredible experience. The scale and attention to detail of New York is just phenomenal and the mechanics are solid. The game does suffer from the usual open world bad habits with some annoying collectibles and repetitive side missions which act as filler but the main portion of the game is very entertaining.  

The overall feel of the game far overshadows the collection quests. Especially the scenes with Miles or MJ. Its a solid game.

Ordered it for my kid after he spent about 13 hours playing it on Saturday. Should be here today for him to continue his journey.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, Sennex said:

The overall feel of the game far overshadows the collection quests. Especially the scenes with Miles or MJ. Its a solid game.

Ordered it for my kid after he spent about 13 hours playing it on Saturday. Should be here today for him to continue his journey.

I've seen a lot of decent review of this. The movement/combat look very fluid.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I’m really late to this one but I’m really digging it!  

The control is spot on.  Graphics and music are good and the story so far is fun.  I like all the various side missions and collectibles you can look around for.

Batman approves this game.  👍

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*