The FG Awards 2018

On 8/29/2018 at 10:44 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Well, I'm all booked up so Didds and I are there. You need to get your hotels booked pronto. Also, quickly google travelodge discount codes before you book as you'll get a 10% code wiithin 2 clicks, mines was through Groupon. No sign up, just click and go.

As for the day ahead, i'm not sure what I can pull together due to finances atm but i'll try and let you know beforehand. It'll be great to see everyone there for a whole day of fun, games, banter and drinkypoos. i'm thinking it opens at 12pm so we start meeting from then but i'll confirm nearer the time.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 8/29/2018 at 10:44 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

29415657577_260572ccff_h.jpeg

Date: 24th November

Where: Arcade Club, Manchester, UK

I'm extremely happy and proud to announce the inaugural Forever Gaming Awards evening will take place in the largest European Arcade Club in Manchester, United Kingdom on the 24th November.

I want us to make this a really special day and get together for as many FGers as we possibly can.

Plan is to enjoy a fun packed day of 3 floors of games from 12pm and then kick off the ceremony at 7pm at a reserved spot in the Arcade Club.

Accommodation

I have found the Travelodge we stayed at before for an amazing £52 for 2 staying together.

Travelodge - Bury

Arcade Club Entry

Its currently £15 for a day pass to whole place. With the beer AND food served at a ridiculously low price this is a pretty amazing price.

So all in all, its £31 plus your travel petrol to come for a day and night with the best FGers in town.

Non-UK FGers

Well, get a flight and come over! Honestly, I understand if you can't though so we're gonna do our best to get a live stream going for most of the night so you can join us all. Who knows, maybe another we can do an awards evening in a country over the seas!

I really mean this - I want to make this our biggest event we've had. All your families and partners are welcome. It will be something big, huge, never done before for us here and we'll make it incredible I'm sure.

Now we've got the venue, the date, the awards, lets hear the roll call below people!!!

Current Roll Call

@GazzaGarratt

@crispymorgan

@LordBaguette

@Diddums

@tronic44

@phil bottle

@techno

@MrBiron

@Greboth

@Amnotright

@burnfitbillyboy

@Prodi-Cal_Son

@James kemKemp (kempy210)

@jake kemp (+1)

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well, I'm all booked up so Didds and I are there. You need to get your hotels booked pronto. Also, quickly google travelodge discount codes before you book as you'll get a 10% code wiithin 2 clicks, mines was through Groupon. No sign up, just click and go.

As for the day ahead, i'm not sure what I can pull together due to finances atm but i'll try and let you know beforehand. It'll be great to see everyone there for a whole day of fun, games, banter and drinkypoos. i'm thinking it opens at 12pm so we start meeting from then but i'll confirm nearer the time.

Sofeman

2 hours ago, Kemp210 said:

@soferman

I think I’m sharing a room with [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] but I’m sure we could always go 3’s and someone just kips on the floor. I’m easy sleeping anywhere as long I’ve got a roof over my head and a pillow. Would save you having to pay for a whole room. We apologies for the stank in advance [emoji23]
I think I'll take you lads up on that. I don't mind kipping on the floor or whatever

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

11 hours ago, Bluebear said:

I think I'll take you lads up on that. I don't mind kipping on the floor or whatever

Via the FG App

We’ll make it as comfy as possible for you, although you’ll probably need a sleeping bag just in case.

We’ll only be in the rooms to sleep anyway, so makes sense to fit more in and bring down the cost a little. We’ll knock off a discount as you’re on the floor 😄

Its looking like a great meet up on Saturday. Lots of people are managing to make it, which is great news.

On the 'awards' front, I haven't had much progress on it. Its not the greatest time for money atm and to give out awards I want it to be right, not a half added showing.

I'll keep you updated but in the true spirit of FG, if you're having fun you've already won. :D

[mention=125]tronic44[/mention] Indeed.  If it is this place; https://www.arcadeclub.co.uk/ then it now costs £16 for the full access ticket, not the £15 stated in OP.
This is it. No extra cost for any of the video games. All run on free play.

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:
9 hours ago, Spacedeck said:
[mention=125]tronic44[/mention] Indeed.  If it is this place; https://www.arcadeclub.co.uk/ then it now costs £16 for the full access ticket, not the £15 stated in OP.

This is it. No extra cost for any of the video games. All run on free play.

Do we buy on the door or before hand?

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

Do we buy on the door or before hand?

We just buy on the door dude, they never turn people away as far as i'm away.

I know I said I might struggle to get some done....but here's a little taster for Saturday. For our first one it should be a little moment for us all to savour and be thankful for having awesome mates at FG.

We'll do our best to stream the section where we have a small get together in the Arcade Club. We'll try and direct you all to FG Streams when are likely to go live.

2 MORE DAYS!!!

20181122_162859.jpeg

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I know I said I might struggle to get some done....but here's a little taster for Saturday. For our first one it should be a little moment for us all to savour and be thankful for having awesome mates at FG.

We'll do our best to stream the section where we have a small get together in the Arcade Club. We'll try and direct you all to FG Streams when are likely to go live.

2 MORE DAYS!!!

20181122_162859.jpeg

That’s amazing Lee, hope that going to you ❤️