The FG Awards 2018

44 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

@GazzaGarrattLee it’s definitely more than 31 each 😆

You must be an accountant or a maths teacher....no one else (including me) spotted it! 😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

48 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

@GazzaGarrattLee it’s definitely more than 31 each 😆

Ah balls. I meant 41 base package which is not much really at all.

• 15 for ticket
  • 26 for room (if you share which makes sense)
  • Petrol money / cheap train ticket
  • Your good self

I swear the food in there was awesome and only 2/3 quid for a panini and about 2/2.50 for a bottle a beer.

I'm hoping they'll be more than 20 of us there. Surely we can meet up for one day/night in the year.

Great response so far. @Kemp210 @Davidgraves30 @Sofaman @AdamF1007 @bluffin109 @Baabcat @Prodi-Cal_Son @Dr Diamond what's the score people as it would be ace to have you there! 

Right, what's happening with hotels and shiz and how's peeps from London getting up there?
We do need to start booking hotel rooms for the people who are staying over.

A room for 2 on that night still costs £52 which is a Saver Rate (early booking rate - non-refundable). If you want WiFi, breakfast, refundable, etc it will cost more. McDonald's is a 30 second walk in the morning so I'm just booking a standard room.

We need names down here so we all know who is staying with who and who needs to someone to stay with so the costs can be shared.

All I know so far is that Chris is staying with Tom and that's it.

The link for the hotel is in the opening post still.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

We do need to start booking hotel rooms for the people who are staying over.

A room for 2 on that night still costs £52 which is a Saver Rate (early booking rate - non-refundable). If you want WiFi, breakfast, refundable, etc it will cost more. McDonald's is a 30 second walk in the morning so I'm just booking a standard room.

We need names down here so we all know who is staying with who and who needs to someone to stay with so the costs can be shared.

All I know so far is that Chris is staying with Tom and that's it.

The link for the hotel is in the opening post still.

Well i'm happy to book a room this weekend, everyone's welcome to share.

Multiple mans is always 👍

12 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

@techno @MrBiron I would fancy this but are you guys 100% certain you aren't staying over?  If so and you wouldn't mind me coming along, could I get a lift too?  I think it's on the same way as you would be travelling? I live in Huddersfield.

I'm definitely not staying over. Gotta work the Sunday. So I don't see any reason why I can't give you a lift as well 😊

fart.gif

On 11/3/2018 at 1:37 AM, Bluebear said:

Anyone fancy going halvsies on a room? Still need to book, whoops!

Via the FG App

I think I’m sharing a room with @phil bottle but I’m sure we could always go 3’s and someone just kips on the floor. I’m easy sleeping anywhere as long I’ve got a roof over my head and a pillow. Would save you having to pay for a whole room. We apologies for the stank in advance 😂