The FG Awards 2018

29415657577_260572ccff_h.jpeg

Date: 24th November

Where: Arcade Club, Manchester, UK

I'm extremely happy and proud to announce the inaugural Forever Gaming Awards evening will take place in the largest European Arcade Club in Manchester, United Kingdom on the 24th November.

I want us to make this a really special day and get together for as many FGers as we possibly can.

Plan is to enjoy a fun packed day of 3 floors of games from 12pm and then kick off the ceremony at 7pm at a reserved spot in the Arcade Club.

Accommodation

I have found the Travelodge we stayed at before for an amazing £52 for 2 staying together.

Travelodge - Bury

Arcade Club Entry

Its currently £15 for a day pass to whole place. With the beer AND food served at a ridiculously low price this is a pretty amazing price.

So all in all, its £31 plus your travel petrol to come for a day and night with the best FGers in town.

Non-UK FGers

Well, get a flight and come over! Honestly, I understand if you can't though so we're gonna do our best to get a live stream going for most of the night so you can join us all. Who knows, maybe another we can do an awards evening in a country over the seas!

I really mean this - I want to make this our biggest event we've had. All your families and partners are welcome. It will be something big, huge, never done before for us here and we'll make it incredible I'm sure.

Now we've got the venue, the date, the awards, lets hear the roll call below people!!!

Current Roll Call

@GazzaGarratt

@crispymorgan

@LordBaguette

@Diddums

@tronic44

@phil bottle

@techno

@MrBiron

@Greboth

@Amnotright

@burnfitbillyboy

@Prodi-Cal_Son

I'm in! because it's 10 minutes away....

If y'all have any questions about anything let me know.  I can pick up from train stations airports whatever, just let me know.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

6 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I'm in! because it's 10 minutes away....

If y'all have any questions about anything let me know.  I can pick up from train stations airports whatever, just let me know.

Ya but none of this "dad" bollocks this time, you're drinking with us, properly.

I haven't wrestled on that McDonalds floor in ages, I'll be there. Mebbe I should take the Monday off too. 

banlol.png

6 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I would love to but don't think the mrs will agree. 

Correction, I know she won't agree 😂

It's better to do and ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission and never live life at all.

banlol.png

9 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Just sounds like an excuse to have a gay orgy. 

So you're in then? 😉

Srsly though @J4MES OX4D, seems like the greatest chance to get everyone together in a pretty awesome place, I'm sure you're free? :D

30 minutes ago, techno said:

I shall call over again unless it snows, I will have to visit the doctor to get the shots I need to allow me to cross the Pennines without fear of disease 😉

Best get my shots as well! Where are you travelling from? I'll be driving down so could possibly give you a lift rather than both of us driving.

fart.gif

1 hour ago, MrBiron said:

Best get my shots as well! Where are you travelling from? I'll be driving down so could possibly give you a lift rather than both of us driving.

I'll be traveling from Dewsbury but not planning to stay over not sure of your plans.