MW2 Xbox One

J4MES OX4D

3 hours ago, Dan94 said:

Does anyone know why Sony don't do backwards compatible games?

They decided to focus on their current gen of games plus the PS Now streaming service.  Backwards compatibility was originally seen as a bit desperate from Microsoft but it's actually turned into a bloody good feature and much better than the half-baked streaming service Sony offers. I think that costs £13 a month or £85 for the year and that gives you access to a selection of games to stream but it's another whopping cost on top of PSN plus you don't ever own the games/licence. You can also rent the games individually as opposed to subscribing but the prices for that are laughably pricey.   

On 9/2/2018 at 10:50 AM, phil bottle said:

There are coop v ai missions to do too which I really like. 

I probably played more of Spec Ops than I have of any of the COD games in this generation of releases! So much fun doing all the missions, then trying to get a better time and then trying to beat IW's record times. Even Wardriving on regular was hard as fuck! 

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I probably played more of Spec Ops than I have of any of the COD games in this generation of releases! So much fun doing all the missions, then trying to get a better time and then trying to beat IW's record times. Even Wardriving on regular was hard as fuck! 

Oh my days, completely forgot about Spec Ops! I remember coming home from school/college and just playing Spec Ops with my mate until about midnight, then repeat the next day. Great times :D