Destiny 2 Post Forsaken Roadmap

Jason

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Telesto moved up to energy weapon slot...that’ll make some people happy

Not to mention snipers. Looking at you Whisper. 

Guess it's gonna be even more OP now, with more available ammo. 

The roadmap looks extremely promising for Year 2. For the amount of money and content we will get it is by far the best year of Destiny to look forward to.

You have to start giving them some serious credit for getting their communication, visuals and viDocs absolutely spot on. Its 1000% better than the start of D2 and the transparency in what we can see coming is the right balance of knowing some stuff and keeping some secrets hidden.

I haven't got a great deal of signal but if its not shared yet, the viDoc showing Year 2 stuff is a pretty damn good watch, like always.

Month on Month content seriously is going to keep this game going and pushes me into the camp of keep Destiny 2 the game forever more, not a D3.

@Baabcat put this in the other thread but I'll repost here as it's connected to the Roadmap.

To see what the Black Armory looks like already is exciting as its all about weapons is why we want to play this game to get the ultra OP gun. Theyll have to be OP or people won't want to find them.

I wonder if the Black Armory were the people who gave us the banned technology used in Red Death/Crimson?

Via the FG App

I'm hoping so. It will absolutely be linked into the existing lore. The Exo also looks a spit of FWC head honcho, Lakshmi.
I think one big improvement is no Luke Smith. Not sure if he’s still there but if he is he hasn’t been very vocal and out of the spot light 
I think Steve Cotton and Scott Taylor have a part to pay. They really are ruthless in how they made decisions. They hit nearly every weakspot of Destiny and where most of the criticism came from, and then went and changed it a little further for the better.

Even Eververse is in its best shape ever.

I wonder how much a part Luke Smith had to play in Forsaken and the Dreaming City. As it all seems a similar 'tone' to Taken King which we know he was the director of. I'm of the opinion that he was given a bit of a sinking ship when it came to giving him oversight on D2 after a good chunk of dev time, which makes me wonder just how much more worse it was in the first place.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png