Five of Swords - Nightfall

Diddums

I've got two challenges left on my perpl armour. One is the Nightfall prestige stuff and one is the raid prestige. Last night @techno, @Amnotright and myself had a go but we must've done something wrong on the challenge card thingy as it didn't count. According to this guide there are multiple toggles for the various modifiers,  and for the most points you have to leave them all off.

This could be quite a bitch, I want to give it a go tonight if anyone's around. I'll have to suss out my bubble again as it could be quite useful for the singsong chandelier thingy. 

banlol.png

It was difficult to explain last night as I wasn't in the game but as you hover over each node, below will be a bunch of options for each node. Each node from left to right is as follows:

Power Handicap - Can increase or decrease the power difficulty of the Nightfall.

Singe Modifier - Slight buff for the elemental burn you pick

Modifiers 1-3 - Turn on any of the modifiers Destiny has on offer. Note that on the Modifier 1, you can select 3 green ones which are in favour of the Guardian. All others are a negative modifier, thus making it more difficult but also increasing your score.

The balance is getting a high enough multiplier to get the bonus score but still feel powerful enough to run through it.

Tip with Singe - usually you should check what the main boss shoots out and avoid that as the Singe otherwise you're making the boss harder!