Insurgency: Sandstorm

phil bottle

yes although i still die within seconds... i wish they would add a TDM style mode just for getting to know the maps etc. but other than that, i love this game. even the COOP against AI is really, really fun.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

yes although i still die within seconds... i wish they would add a TDM style mode just for getting to know the maps etc. but other than that, i love this game. even the COOP against AI is really, really fun.
I'm surprised it isn't played more, it really is excellent.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Is team killing on? I want to teamkill Legohead up there^

Thanks to being friends with some of the finest people in the world I am now in possession of this game and it is currently installing. Hopefully I can hop on tonight. 

banlol.png

Is team killing on? I want to teamkill Legohead up there^

Thanks to being friends with some of the finest people in the world I am now in possession of this game and it is currently installing. Hopefully I can hop on tonight. 
I have a free evening i will be on at some point

Yes TK is on...fuck

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

they have added TDM as an arcade game mode

good to test out, as every weapon is unlocked and noob tubes and explosives are turned off...but the spawns are totally fucked

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said: