Insurgency: Sandstorm

phil bottle

Do any/many play Insurgency from here?  I do have this pre-ordered from RazerGameStore as I really like Insurgency.  After watching the BETA streams, I was thinking it wasn't for me but RGS still haven't acknowledged my refund request.  Wasn't impressed as they also list the game with the BETA but you can't access the BETA unless you activate the game on Steam, something I can't do as they don't send codes until day of release.  If they don't sort out the refund I'll just keep the game and give it a go.  I only ended up paying just over £13 for it anyway.

Do any/many play Insurgency from here?  I do have this pre-ordered from RazerGameStore as I really like Insurgency.  After watching the BETA streams, I was thinking it wasn't for me but RGS still haven't acknowledged my refund request.  Wasn't impressed as they also list the game with the BETA but you can't access the BETA unless you activate the game on Steam, something I can't do as they don't send codes until day of release.  If they don't sort out the refund I'll just keep the game and give it a go.  I only ended up paying just over £13 for it anyway.
I'm definitely going to be playing Sandstorm. The first one was ok but took them a long time to sort out issues and it got buried under other games..
Sandstorm however is looking really really good so I'm itching to play it. Even better if we have an FG squad.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

This has just updated on Steam and looks like I'll get my beta access after midnight.  

Like buses, two games I've been looking forward to (or waiting for impatiently) both drop within hours of each other :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

15 hours ago, phil bottle said:

This has just updated on Steam and looks like I'll get my beta access after midnight.  

Like buses, two games I've been looking forward to (or waiting for impatiently) both drop within hours of each other :D

Let us know what you think and if/how things have improved. 

I still haven't received any acknowledgement from RazerGameStore about the refund and still haven't received the Beta in which they advertised... so guess come end of next month I too should own the game.

Let us know what you think and if/how things have improved. 

I still haven't received any acknowledgement from RazerGameStore about the refund and still haven't received the Beta in which they advertised... so guess come end of next month I too should own the game.
I've only played a bit so far just before bedtime, a match against AI. I think they've done a really good job and I see myself playing this a lot. Very smooth with some really nice gunplay. I'll review it properly after a few hours of playtime this weekend.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

[mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] to my surprise, they ended up emailing me through my code for this game last night.  Installed and I'll probably join you online.
Cool, I'll be on most of the weekend, will look out for you on Discord.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I've clocked about 7 or 8 hours of this so far.

My favourite FPS in a long time. It has blown me away how good it feels. It's even kept me off Scum, which has surprised me...

Might even cancel my Battlefield 5 pre-order as between Sandstorm and Tarkov my shooter needs are now covered for the foreseeable future.

Crispy and Rich, don't bother with Wildlands, this is so much better.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Just tried this for the first time tonight and from the single game I played vs Ai, this game feels pretty great.  Guns don't feel easy to control at all either.
I started with AI-only to get a feel of the game, then moved onto human team mates v AI.

Not yet tried human v human but that's next.

I've had a blast on this so far.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

[mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] thanks for the games, MP is brutal at the moment [emoji1].  Can't wait to play some more but maybe vs the AI.
Yeah man, AI until I learn the maps properly, and even then...[emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I need to beef up my pc. Getting a fair bit of fps lag. This game could trigger PTSD. The sound of the guns is spot on, and the sounds people make when they die are chilling.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

And you'll be playing the beta for another 3 months[emoji57]
Yeah, I hear some folks have issues with lag but hey Unreal Engine 4 what a surprise. Not something ive noticed on the European ssrvers. So I imagine it's mostly that pushing the full release,date back. There are occasionally some amusing graphical bugs but usually only in the spawning screen..ppl with no heads and that kind of thing.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg