Year 1 Guns to get before they go

GazzaGarratt

Year 1 will be over on September 4th and with it are all Year 1 weapons. So thought it would be good to get abn understanding from all of you what you think are good weapons to drop and to look out for.

A few I'm happy with are:

• Uriel's Gift (Energy Auto Rifle)
  • Frostmire Hex (Iron Banner Scout Rifle)
  • Midnight Coup (Raid Hand Cannon)
  • Play of the Game (Grenade Launcher)
  • Origin Story (Vanguard Auto Rifle)

Also, if you have ranked up things like your vanguard, I've noticed I didn't drop the rewards that are on offer once you hit a certain rank so its best to buy them even if you don't know as they only cost 100 glimmer and you'll then have them as part of your collection. The Vanguard Hand Cannon, Living Memory, is quite nice and packs a punch but really slow reload rate. Still worth getting imo.

What's your guns to keep / look out for?

51 minutes ago, DarkArch3typ3 said:

Is positive outlook staying? I liked that much more than uriels gift due to the kill clip. 

Don't believe so but if you've dropped it already you'll have it in collections. It was weird for me cos even though kill clip should make a difference, I killed more with Uriels. I'm sure I have each burn of Uriels Gift in my vault.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Don't believe so but if you've dropped it already you'll have it in collections. It was weird for me cos even though kill clip should make a difference, I killed more with Uriels. I'm sure I have each burn of Uriels Gift in my vault.

I got three Uriels and three Mananans. I know I butchered that spelling. 

3 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

I got three Uriels and three Mananans. I know I butchered that spelling. 

Just grabbed another Inaugural Address from the raid so going to have that as a different burn too.

You guys must get The Marine from Shaxx as it really is a decent Primary to have.

Now I have my crimson im fine and not too bothered about grabbing specific legendary weapons as im hoping year 2 weapons replace year 1 stuff, I'll be a little disappointed if random rolled weapons and year 2 stuff isn't as good or better.

7 hours ago, techno said:

Now I have my crimson im fine and not too bothered about grabbing specific legendary weapons as im hoping year 2 weapons replace year 1 stuff, I'll be a little disappointed if random rolled weapons and year 2 stuff isn't as good or better.

Well it should be but lets face it, there will always be some people that will use the same old gun and not change, abit like having Red Death in D1 and not using anything else. No names clearly need mentioning.... :D

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well it should be but lets face it, there will always be some people that will use the same old gun and not change, abit like having Red Death in D1 and not using anything else. No names clearly need mentioning.... :D

Oh ha ha 😄 that was because of bungies  decision to remove primary  elemental burn weapons from the game,  red deaths health regen on kills made it god tier. Before that it was all about fatebringer.

That crucible gun you recommended, had a quick go with it, half a game...not too shabby 

Oh ha ha [emoji1] that was because of bungies  decision to remove primary  elemental burn weapons from the game,  red deaths health regen on kills made it god tier. Before that it was all about fatebringer.

That crucible gun you recommended, had a quick go with it, half a game...not too shabby 
Hilariously I never used Red Death after trying it for about half an hour. Just didn't like the fire rate.

Glad you found The Marine was good though [emoji6]