Random Rolls

TigerBurge

I for one am pumped for random rolls to come back. There was nothing better than opening packages or engrams hoping to get that “God roll” weapon. I spent many hours trying to get that perfect Palindrome or Eyasluna. Getting that max stability Clever Dragon or Hawksaw. Man I loved my Hawksaw, Zen moment and max stability. It was a monster before they nerfed pulse rifles. 

Now with random rolls I can’t wait to see what combinations will be available for weapons. Really want a Better Devil with firefly (will always be firefly) and range finder. Fusion rifles with quick draw and faster charge times. My fast firing with max stability. 

What weapon roll combinations are you looking forward to? 

So I have a confession about D1 - I never looked at random rolls once. I just enjoyed having specific guns drop and that was that for me. Random rolls is nearer to hardcore than core as there's usually not much difference inbetween many rolls for the casual/core player to see.

However, I fully expect due to the backlash they've had and looking at the new mod system essentially being an add on to perks, we should see some awesome combinations.

What we really need on FG is a full list of all the perks that are possible to drop - that way people will pay more attention to what combinations they drop. Even I don't know all the perks so I don't know whar combinations to look out for.

Outside Kill Clip, Outlaw and Firefly I'm not sure what I could benefit from. If someone wants to find the info for perks that would be an ace thread to get into. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't get what all the perks are and do?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Firefly is the only one I really remember, like you I just didn't give a shit. I could have a gun that fired unicorns and it'd make fuck all difference to me as long as shit died. I might pay more attention this time, but I doubt it. 

banlol.png

On 8/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, Diddums said:

Firefly is the only one I really remember, like you I just didn't give a shit. I could have a gun that fired unicorns and it'd make fuck all difference to me as long as shit died. I might pay more attention this time, but I doubt it. 

57 minutes ago, DarkArch3typ3 said:

I'm very happy that every engram will be exciting now. No more seeing the weapon or armor and straight delete. 

You know, I think i will pay more attention and I'm excited for that reason. It will feel a fuller game than D1 for me as I never did that before and didn't between good and bad rolls.

On 8/24/2018 at 8:50 AM, Bluebear said:

Triple Tap and Firefly were the best PvE perks I think, in D1. Can anyone say Hung Jury god roll?

Via the FG App

This is the only gun I heard people refer to as a god roll. I know I got this and it was beastly. However, I always wanted to use something different as everybody used it.

The only gun I know that I was proud of having a perk that got removed in the first patch was Machine Gun, Corrective Measure. 100 bullets from Extended Mag. Loved that thing against Aetheon.

10 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

One of my best rolls was this one:

Just such a capable weapon with those perks.

Via the FG App

Reminded me of Minimum Distance. Allthough that won't kill people in pvp with 5 bullets. Well, maybe in the hands of someone with better aim than me 😄

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You know, I think i will pay more attention and I'm excited for that reason. It will feel a fuller game than D1 for me as I never did that before and didn't between good and bad rolls.

This is the only gun I heard people refer to as a god roll. I know I got this and it was beastly. However, I always wanted to use something different as everybody used it.

The only gun I know that I was proud of having a perk that got removed in the first patch was Machine Gun, Corrective Measure. 100 bullets from Extended Mag. Loved that thing against Aetheon.

Hawksaw was a god roll gun with max stability before the nerf. 

Esluna was a beast with the right roll. Range finder and hidden hand. 

Imago loop with the fatebrinher roll. Spent all my keys on that until I got one. 

It still feels a little early to ask how random rolls have been if anyone has had a "god roll" yet....but anyone spotted some good ones so far?

List them or send a pic through if you have anything.