What do you want from Forsaken?

TigerBurge

What are your wants or expectations from the Forsaken DLC? 

• the grind, I really enjoyed the grind with TTK.  

They should of never got rid of it 

• replayability, with gambit and the Lost City 

• less isn’t always more. Make more be more

• fun factor. At the end of D1 it was fun. Very                           little parts of D2 has been fun. I want that to    return 

• a more active community (FG). The past      month has been great with the amount of people being on. 

I’d like them to keep the old raid lairs current, so they can drop high gear. After dropping out of D2 for a six month spell in Ww2 I’ve barely touched SoS, EoW and prestige modes of any of the raids. Keeping them dropping worthwhile gear would be a big step (throw in escalation protocaol as well). Don’t know if that will happen but it would certainly help the ‘more ways to level up’  they keep talking about

I missed this thread as I'm still catching up from my holiday. I would've agreed with all you said Chris and seeing more FGers online is great. Just need to keep the interaction going and we'll be all good.

I wanted something worth the money and not a lazy redesign. Again, in traditional fashion Bungie has delivered during a game's second year. I think we all know that if Destiny 3 is a thing to ignore the shite out of it until the second year. I'd say Destiny 2 is a full game as of now, shameful it took them this long. 

Forsaken as of now is a good buy. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD