whisper of the worm

bluffin109

22 minutes ago, bluffin109 said:

I know there are alot of people who have the "whisper" but also alot that dont,just wondering how many people can do the challenge at once ie 3 or 6 man fireteam and if anyone wants to run through it again ?

No worries Dave, there's a separate thread that was tracking a few people that didn't have it.

Its a 3-man activity so you need 2 other competent people to run you through it. I may be around later tonight but we'll relook at who needs what as essentially we can put up a support run again. There's a few of us that could do that now.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 8/25/2018 at 6:30 PM, bluffin109 said:

A bit thank you to @davidgraves30,@horriblehector for doing the whisper run last night,although i didnt make it to the end !!

Glad you got it mate! Nice work @Davidgraves30 and @Horrible_Hector.

Dave bluff, make sure you nudge @AdamF1007, we'll need to help him when he is back from hols.

I'm back too today Adam so I'll see if I can be around all night and try and help - I know that I may need to help a younger FGer with his raid too so we'll see if we can do both.

50 minutes ago, DarkArch3typ3 said:

I'm not the best person to run it with. I got a Sherpa from the destiny app to help me. By the time I got to the room where the enemies spawn, I had 14 minutes left on the clock and the guy had already cleared the first room. 

You got it then Nev? You should've said as we've been lucky to have Hector and Rob run through people over recent weeks. I can help if you still need it too as others will I'm sure.

@AdamF1007, as I thought mate, the raid took quite a while so if you're on tonight or tomorrow we'll try and get it done. Tonight is Gambit so maybe easier Sunday but I'll jump in chat later to sort 🖒

@NCA-Paendrag, we'll have to do the same for you as well bud.

16 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Me and Sliento is up for a run tonight if someone wants to guide us 🙂

Might be a little late on though, as I put the oldest one to bed around 9.30 uk time. 

Need to send out friend invites to silento. Will try and get on tonight to help Adam and if you're around we can bash it out.

33 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Need to send out friend invites to silento. Will try and get on tonight to help Adam and if you're around we can bash it out.

I told him to do the same. 

Don't think I'll be on tonight. The mrs need some time 🙂

But will hollar if I am. 

17 hours ago, Bluebear said:

I could do with doing some heroics to get Catalyst progression (chests).

Same here by but it’s going to really tough until they sort out the power ammo drop rates. Me and Charlie did a run , got all the way to boss room without dropping a single purple brick. Cold heart was ok in the first two rooms but barely tickled the bosses. 

Sorry about last night @AdamF1007. I cocked up my jumping the first time and the ammo changes messed up my thoughts on running this. I'll have some practice on the heroic one again so we don't waste too much time.

GazzaGarratt was wondering wether you are about Friday night, to have a go at getting the whisper of the worm??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll likely be around later on for sure - maybe after GTA Fridays. I'll also ask one of the other experienced guys to help out as it would better guarantee the drop for you.

Thanks @Diddumsand @GazzaGarratt for the help getting me the Whisper. That last run was butter smooth, almost like we knew what we were doing. Now we just need to get on the catalyst.

Thanks again. Appreciate the help. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE