Destiny Art

GazzaGarratt

I've noticed a lot of really good artwork that gets produced regarding Destiny scenes and all things Destiny.

I thought it woulf be good to have a thread for any decent pictures you come across as some could be really decent wallpapers and phone lock screens (unless you use our FG ones ofc that are clearly superior [emoji6])

I'll start with these ones I found last week:

IMG_20180807_225532.jpeg

IMG_20180719_080205.jpeg

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Funny you should post this, just the other day I was thinking how cool it'd look to have some artwork depicting the places we go before all this war started. There are such nice areas in D2 but they're all messed up due to the war, imagine seeing some nice artwork from before the war, with kids walking around playing, people doing their thing, etc. That'd be awesome and could really be fleshed out in terms of lore.

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

Funny you should post this, just the other day I was thinking how cool it'd look to have some artwork depicting the places we go before all this war started. There are such nice areas in D2 but they're all messed up due to the war, imagine seeing some nice artwork from before the war, with kids walking around playing, people doing their thing, etc. That'd be awesome and could really be fleshed out in terms of lore.

Oh totally that would be ace. In fact I'm pretty sure there is some - that's sort of where the second pic came from. I'll take a look around and see what I can find.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb